Tennessee vs #2 Georgia Game 2 Thread - 6:30pm

I really don't believe in a jinx...just had to get a shot of tequila to settle my nerves...good night all you great Vol fans...manana...:D

PS. wonder if we'll be ranked after this...no matter...lots of ball to play yet...I did not see this coming at all...dang you OT...:D
19th after the sweep tomorrow. Our fellas had it going tonight and you could tell....we get the sweep tomorrow!!!

Reactions: RollerVol
This team has been in some very close games against some really good teams in this league and lost the majority of them. We might be witnessing the crucial moment in this team's development this weekend where they finally figure out how to "finish off" really good competition on a consistent basis.

Now THAT'S a what I"m a talkin about! Not allowing a run to the #2 team in the country??? Oh yeah! Getcha some brooms tomorrow fellas YEEHAW!!! GB🍊!!!

Reactions: RollerVol
I am not a superstitious guy, but I started tonight and last nights thread at the same outdoor bar during happy hour. They do not open until 5:00, so I cannot repeat tomorrow.
You best be sneaking in that sucker tomorrow and starting the game 3 thread! Volnation will start a go fund me to post your bail. Take one for the team!!🤪
GBO!!

VN Store

Back