Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

I will move heaven and earth to get one this time
You need to have your credit card info and everything already set up in their system so all you have to do the second they get released you can check out quickly, including knowing what size you want in advance, whatever amount they get in probably won’t even last an hour.

Makes me wonder how much is spread around through the programs. Those are questions I will be asking and soon. Obviously I believe we should be taking care of our athletes or I wouldn't donate. Only getting 8% of profit on your direct merchandise leaves several questions for me to spyre coming soon

As far as I know, Spyre doesn’t directly sell anything for any baseball players- at least not in their online shop. They don’t sell individual apparel, but they do sell autographs for their players. All of their apparel is general school apparel.

8% sounds like a deal with a clothing manufacturer. Spyre has repeatedly said and reported after a year that at least 90% of the club payments go to the athletes. Many are tied to events and their interview series. There is no telling how much Jalin Hyatt made after the Bama game because they sold his autographed picture at a “name your price” at a minimum of $25 each. He is a perfect example of how an athlete’s performance made him money. Unfortunately, football and basketball are always going to be bigger and make more money.

Edit: I see the newest post, and Spyre does negotiate other deals for athletes, but they don’t directly sell them. Spyre is the agent in this scenario. My guess is the shops only want to use Spyre? But I would be curious as to what Spyre actually makes on each shirt sold in an outside deal. Business-wise, no one is making 90% off that. I think Spyre has been very good at being transparent, and they are obviously making a difference.

Last edited:
It is and always has been dumb that baseball doesn't give full scholarships. Especially now with how popular the sport has gotten the last 10 years. Baseball should have 40 full scholarships.
Along with the fact that baseball players are working on their game year-round (like other scholarship athletes), and really do not have the time available to get any kind of job.

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back