Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

Giving DHgate another stab and ordered 2 custom jerseys that will not be here for a month or so. Pinstripe and white will allow me avoid a replay of my orange/yellow jersey.

View attachment 460347

FRYE and 93 on one and
CHAMPS and 22 on other

I ordered 2 Wyoming Football jerseys for friends and they looked great.

Use Freaks link above so he gets credit.

They only have a few left but all sizes still available.

Tennessee Volunteers Nike Team Baseball True Performance Fitted Hat - Natural/Tennessee Orange

View attachment 460470

View attachment 460472View attachment 460473

View attachment 460471
Hey mad! I really appreciate you keeping up with these updates. Thank You! My grandson really wants the grey and orange version in 6 7/8 of this hat. If you see those available anywhere, can you post it here please? I got this thread on alerts specifically for these kind of updates that you give cause you usually post as soon as these things drop. Thanks again.

Reactions: VolPack22 and MAD
Any one in here have one of the fitted aero bill hats?
Are they good quality? Fit?
I have one of the orange ones. It’s very comfortable, but it has been hard to shape. Much harder to shape the bill vs. a New Era 59fifty. I like my bill slightly curved, and the aero bill is really flat. Crown is pretty high too, but I’m working on shaping it toward a more low profile look. However, it looks great and very good quality. Fits a little bigger than the equivalent size in a new era fitted hat. I have been looking for the gray and orange one for months with no luck.

I have one of the orange ones. It’s very comfortable, but it has been hard to shape. Much harder to shape the bill vs. a New Era 59fifty. I like my bill slightly curved, and the aero bill is really flat. Crown is pretty high too, but I’m working on shaping it toward a more low profile look. However, it looks great and very good quality. Fits a little bigger than the equivalent size in a new era fitted hat. I have been looking for the gray and orange one for months with no luck.

How are you going about shaping it into a more low profile? I might be interested in trying that.

Also, what size gray/orange do you need? I’ve got one I’m about to take back to Volshop (bought multiples to try on).

Reactions: VolBall2
How are you going about shaping it into a more low profile? I might be interested in trying that.

Also, what size gray/orange do you need? I’ve got one I’m about to take back to Volshop (bought multiples to try on).

Here’s the link for the video I watched:

Basically just use a blow dryer and heat the crown for about a minute and then put a small ball inside the hat and shape the crown around it. I had to do it a couple times, but it has made a difference. I think you can also use steam as well.

I also keep a rubber band on the bill when I’m not wearing to give it a slight curve.

Man, that would be awesome! I wear 7 3/8 but I think I could probably wear anywhere from a 7 1/4 to 7 1/2 in these hats. I will definitely buy it from you if it will fit.

Here’s the link for the video I watched:

Basically just use a blow dryer and heat the crown for about a minute and then put a small ball inside the hat and shape the crown around it. I had to do it a couple times, but it has made a difference. I think you can also use steam as well.

I also keep a rubber band on the bill when I’m not wearing to give it a slight curve.

Man, that would be awesome! I wear 7 3/8 but I think I could probably wear anywhere from a 7 1/4 to 7 1/2 in these hats. I will definitely buy it from you if it will fit.

I'm 99% sure I've got a 7 and a half. I'll try to remember to check when I get home.

Reactions: VolBall2
If you saw the UT/GT postgame presser, where did that blue tick hound baseball cap the coach was wearing come from?

Reactions: VollyParton and MAD

VN Store

Back