Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

I just called Turkey Creek store after talking with a rep from the main office about a phone order and p/u bc she said they had the two sizes I needed in Cream and the store said they were out in store also. Was told to call back in a few days to see if they were getting another shipment.

Wishing I had ordered from Alumni Hall now, haha! Vol Shop still hasn't shipped from yesterday. It would have been nice for Alumni Hall to give a heads up, but hey I ain't complaining. I'm just lucky to have one!
You did your good deed, All proceeds from the the UT Vol Shop support the Vol Athletic Department and the University.

West Town Mall location has the Cream. At least they had a M and a 3XL I just did a phone order and my mom is going to pick up for me.

Reactions: MAD
Not everyone can be a svelt, chiseled medium, like me...
I’m joking, there’s nothing svelt or chiseled about this dad bod!
Some guys have a six pack, I have a keg!
😎
GBO!!
Hahahaha. I was born wearing an adult medium 😂😂😂. I'm a powerlifter and I like eating...big Chest, Broad Shoulders and a ROUND Belly 😁.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
New info

Updated info for Sports Seasons all locations
They have Cream & White.
Should have the Tennessee Orange ones up as soon as possible.

Here is the link
baseball

Notice
This product is only available at our store locations, by phone or through our secure email order form. You may call us at (855) 354-3863 x 1 to place a phone order or submit an inquiry in the form below and we will contact you during customer service business hours. (Mon-Fri, 10 am – 5 pm)

New info

Updated info for Sports Seasons all locations
They have Cream & White.
Should have the Tennessee Orange ones up as soon as possible.

Here is the link
baseball

Notice
This product is only available at our store locations, by phone or through our secure email order form. You may call us at (855) 354-3863 x 1 to place a phone order or submit an inquiry in the form below and we will contact you during customer service business hours. (Mon-Fri, 10 am – 5 pm)

YES! Logged in at the right time today! Woo hoo. I’ve wanted the cream since I first saw it. twss

Reactions: MAD
Trying being a Large tall. I already gotta go out of my lane and get an XL, then you roundies go buying them all up… 😂
Don't have to worry about me buying them up. In store pickup isn't happening for me. Long trek from Idaho to pick up a jersey lol. Besides, who you calling a roundy? Lol. 6'3 200 isn't round. It's finely crafted 😜😜😜

Don't have to worry about me buying them up. In store pickup isn't happening for me. Long trek from Idaho to pick up a jersey lol. Besides, who you calling a roundy? Lol. 6'3 200 isn't round. It's finely crafted 😜😜😜
Not a real fan IMO.

I want an Orange XL. It looks like the best strategy is to refresh this page in the middle of the day to check for an update.

VN Store

Back