Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

I dropped by the volshop on campus and didn't see any, in case people are wondering
Freaking insane how quick they went…it was so damn hush-hush I was working and didn’t pay attention. Sucks. Hope they get some more relatively soon but I doubt it

Freaking insane how quick they went…it was so damn hush-hush I was working and didn’t pay attention. Sucks. Hope they get some more relatively soon but I doubt it

Sorry to hear that you missed out. I know with the Nike hats last year they came on multiple batches, with the first group selling out fastest. Hopefully that’s the case this time as well.

I guess I can finally pick up my black cap this week. Seems like it would be easier for customers to pick up at the University Commons store.

I read somewhere that this may not be quite as authentic as we hoped. These are plain Nike hats that may have been embroidered in custom order

Reactions: chuckiepoo
I guess I can finally pick up my black cap this week. Seems like it would be easier for customers to pick up at the University Commons store.

I read somewhere that this may not be quite as authentic as we hoped. These are plain Nike hats that may have been embroidered in custom order
So not the aerobill on field hats like the players wear? If not that's disappointing.

Someone posted this, I think it looks good.

A4613F55-6B17-4C7A-A910-33EE6D66ADB0.jpeg

Also saw this, in the baseball section at the Volshop webpage, was there a two tone black last year?

2EF6AA57-AF12-48EC-B2FF-0A2D148BCC6B.jpeg

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Took a little drive up to Alumni Hall at Turkey Creek today and got the orange game hat to go with my solid gray one. They had a ton of the Orange, Gray and both two-tone versions.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and MAD
Let me just remind everyone. If you are buying a jersey or T-shirt that has a players name or number on it, please make sure the seller has an NIL deal. Some of these football and basketball players may not be affected by people selling their stuff without their permission, but for most of the baseball players, it is a big deal. We have had to deal with a few already, who were selling jerseys with either the number, the name, or both. I know they did not intend to do anything wrong, but it defeats the NIL purpose.

4671BFA5-2C23-449B-A0E5-0D3667149484.jpeg5B291318-CF84-4DFF-9EDE-220AD3007A2C.jpegFinally able to pick up the black cap.
Looks good. Photos make it look great but it’s black.
Like the cream, gray and white I have, it did run big. Should have got the 7-3/4 instead of 7-7/8

VN Store

Back