Tennessee Volunteers Baseball Merchandise Thread (Including Player NIL Products & Events) & Link to the Volnation Store(Post #1)

I have bought way too many caps lately

View attachment 456158

Just received my orange cap in mail to complete - for time being, my “official” Nike set.

Guess now I’ll have to wait for the dark mode caps that I want the most.
That is beautiful 😍

Bet you haven’t bought as many as this guy that posted this, he said he was missing the dark mode too and one of the two tones.

55D7054A-D085-47EE-8359-358610326B78.jpeg

That is beautiful 😍

Bet you haven’t bought as many as this guy that posted this, he said he was missing the dark mode too and one of the two tones.

View attachment 456162
He has spent the $50+ on the two Ebbets Field caps.. Other than that, I likely have most of those, plus my collection of caps dating back to 94 and 95 including quite a few of the official Pro-Lines. And then I have all the White Sox, Predators, Ice Bears, and Steelers (who have very few good looking caps.

Then I have the randos like Navy, Arizona State, Wyoming Cowboys, Washington Nationals, Heritage High School, USS Tennessee, USS Ronald Reagan, Ottawa Senators, Oakland As, Smokies and such.

I lose or misplace WAY TOO MANY ball caps.

I wonder how I can get a trainer, coach or player to bet me a black Dri-Fit in my size?

He has spent the $50+ on the two Ebbets Field caps.. Other than that, I likely have most of those, plus my collection of caps dating back to 94 and 95 including quite a few of the official Pro-Lines. And then I have all the White Sox, Predators, Ice Bears, and Steelers (who have very few good looking caps.

Then I have the randos like Navy, Arizona State, Wyoming Cowboys, Washington Nationals, Heritage High School, USS Tennessee, USS Ronald Reagan, Ottawa Senators, Oakland As, Smokies and such.

I lose or misplace WAY TOO MANY ball caps.
That sounds like a nice collection. That reminds me, curious what the third Ebbets Field design will be? Maybe something from the Helton years.

Reactions: VolPack22
Okay folks, when the Ebbet’s flannel jersey, with number 3 on it, some of us wanted to know what player wore #3?

Some theories were developed and I said I would email them and ask…today I finally got a response. If it looks odd it’s because I have taken out the names on the copy and paste that follows…

6518A332-325B-440C-AA4A-56C67026621B.jpeg

Man those VolShop Deals of the Day sell out quick. Today was the Tennessee beach towel marked down to $10. Received my email at 9:35am and went to the web page and it was already sold out.

Man those VolShop Deals of the Day sell out quick. Today was the Tennessee beach towel marked down to $10. Received my email at 9:35am and went to the web page and it was already sold out.
That seems to happen every Friday, early bird gets the worm 🪱 🐦

Last edited:

VN Store

Back