Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

I don't think there's a single person on this forum who's familiar with your bloodthirsty desire to be right that believes that was a genuine attempt for clarity rather than a sarcastic quip to drive home your point.

And maybe it's unfair to make that assumption, but that's what your reputation has driven people to believe when you stubbornly dig your heels in and won't let go of silly arguments. You so often just assume that your perspective is the only possible conclusion and leave little to no room for alternative theory. Then you attempt to incessantly bully people into admittance and accepting of your belief as the only possible truth. I've seen it for years and most often choose to ignore it, but I can see why others are so put off by it.

I think everyone, myself included, enjoys the information you bring to this forum, but beating people over the head with your opinion and forcing people to accept it as the only acceptable belief wears people thin.
Is anyone allowed to speak again, or is that the end of the movie?

Reactions: Maxwell865
We all know this never pans out how the player wants, but still interesting to see this in Chandavian Bradley’s bio. Does anyone with insight know if he’s met with the hoops staff or done any type of hoops visit? I think he was only here for the Memorial Day football weekend, so hard to see any hoops staff getting time with him then. 09C28C95-1802-4BA0-A1DF-48C18D8F5992.jpeg

We all know this never pans out how the player wants, but still interesting to see this in Chandavian Bradley’s bio. Does anyone with insight know if he’s met with the hoops staff or done any type of hoops visit? I think he was only here for the Memorial Day football weekend, so hard to see any hoops staff getting time with him then. View attachment 471857

Zero percent chance he plays basketball here

Reactions: berryvol
Bradley is as much a basketball commit as Dee Beckwith and Malachi Wideman were. The weight he’ll need to add for football will probably be detrimental to him in basketball. With all the talent Barnes has been landing recently, I can’t see a part-timer getting minutes over guys working on it year round.

Are you guys actually ninth graders? I didn’t realize it before.
They do like to gum up the board with their silly argument. I think it is a case of getting in the last word. Each one of them thinks that makes him the winner. I think both of them bring good info to the board at times but, Lord. how they do go on.

Last edited:
Obviously - I’m mainly just wondering if he’s had any contact at all with the staff about potentially playing since it’s in his bio lol. Just struck me as odd.

To be honest, I'm surprised we don't see it more. Especially on a social media platform where the more @'s you have in a post or the more hashtags you trend on grants you more follows and interaction.

I think of it more of a grab to get more followers, especially with how NIL works. If the Vols football twitter has 200k followers and the Vols hoops twitter has 100k he's basically banking on being in front of 300k followers (it's not accurate because you have the same users following both)

Even if he does arrive on campus he'd be a walk-on for the basketball team. (NCAA requires you take the football scholarship spot if you get both, and you can't have 2 athletic scholarships at the same time)

Top prospects go on record about their recruitment

Coen Carr mentions Tennessee as one of the schools recruiting him the hardest and one of the schools he wants to visit.

Somto Cyril mentions Tennessee as the school recruiting him the hardest and that his best relationship is with Rick Barnes. He’s someone worth keeping in mind for 2023 as reclass has been talked about a lot with him.

Dream school. So, we'll expend immense resources on him to get him like Cason Wallace and then Kentucky will sleepwalk throughout the recruitment, slow play the kid, and then come in one week before his announcement, make an offer, and land him....

Okay, maybe not exactly like that but still, I hate it when I hear them call UK their dream school. Makes things so tough.

BVS is still strong with Mookie. Recruiting is on an unprecedented role - enjoy it! We’re never going to get every kid we go after.

BVS is still strong with Mookie. Recruiting is on an unprecedented role - enjoy it! We’re never going to get every kid we go after.

I’m talking strictly about kids we go head-to-head, mono-a-mono with Kentucky. We have won a ton of recruitments against pretty much any other program we face, even Auburn. Kentucky has largely been a different story outside of Kennedy Chandler.

I’m talking strictly about kids we go head-to-head, mono-a-mono with Kentucky. We have won a ton of recruitments against pretty much any other program we face, even Auburn. Kentucky has largely been a different story outside of Kennedy Chandler.
You are acting like we are supposed to win every single recruiting battle.

VN Store

Back