Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

Probably have to start searching for another ZZ type underrated guy who nobody is on.
Eh, that would be my last resort, can do that in July if you need to…there’s gonna be another wave of transfers, not huge but quality ones, as the deadline nears…if we are to assume Collins & Key that leaves just 2 spots, if you miss on Phillips before then I would expect Tennessee to be active in that search for a best available type.

Sorry, had multiple 247 pages pulled up on different big guys. I meant, Michael Graham (Elon Power Forward from Brooklyn, NY). Underrated type guy and from NY lol

Played pretty well against FL and Arky this past season
Would hope to shoot higher than that, especially considering 2/3 years of eligibility remaining

Staff over at Texas Tech's 247 site - For what it's worth, I've submitted a CB for Tyreke Key to land at Tennessee. Got word about an hour ago that things look very good for the Vols.

Good news. Was hoping Key would turn our way and start some offseason momentum. Assuming this Tech guy isn’t yanking our chain.

Reactions: HeadVol77
I think it’s a good sign, because he had a really good visit to Tech. If he cancels his last 2 visits we definitely know the move.

If that happens, you can lock it up for the good guys. But, it is in Key’s nature to open things up, so unless the staff wants to put themselves in a hole, they should keep their board updated constantly.

Interesting one to add to the portal. Point guard from Seton Hall that has 4 years of eligibility in Ryan Conway. Had a .90 composite rating on 247 coming out of high school. If the worst was to happen and we missed on Yuri then I’d try for this guy. Dude has 4 years left!

Interesting one to add to the portal. Point guard from Seton Hall that has 4 years of eligibility in Ryan Conway. Had a .90 composite rating on 247 coming out of high school. If the worst was to happen and we missed on Yuri then I’d try for this guy. Dude has 4 years left!
I’d probably just roll with ZZ and BJE

Has anyone heard anything about Nigel Pack and his supposed visit to UT? Would really like to get him on board. I realize we would be very guard heavy and small. But it would make for a very exciting small ball lineup!!

Has anyone heard anything about Nigel Pack and his supposed visit to UT? Would really like to get him on board. I realize we would be very guard heavy and small. But it would make for a very exciting small ball lineup!!

I would ask BTO - he is pretty well connected and could help with those types of questions. His info is solid.

Reactions: EJVOL4LIFE

VN Store

Back