Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

Pressley Patterson has a beautiful shot. Vandy is getting a good player, though he looks like a total Vandy player in every sense.

And to be clear, this is no garbage team they are playing. Multiple 5* kids on this We All Can Go team.

Handje Tamba is holding his own. A couple nice plays. He hasn't dominated, but he obviously has a connection with Edwards. He is apparently brothers with Pressley Patterson, as well. Must be adopted, but curious that he isn't following Pattersin to Vandy.

Sidenote, BHH is on the bench watching.

He went up for a layup on a fast break, got fouled and fell to the baseline, and a fan made contact with and I'm sure said something, as well.

The crowd is legitimately unsafe, and while I'm not a Corona bro, it seems grossly irresponsible, honestly.
If Neyland is gonna allow 100k why shouldn’t they allow standing room for this?

Neyland has room for 100k. The gym at Catholic was legit overcrowded, regardless of the virus, itself.
Eh, reminded me of the fun atmospheres you used to see for some of the marquee RTL games back in the day or when you watch highlights from the big AAU matchups pre-virus...stand room has always been a things with hoops matchups.

Reactions: Big Orange#1
Eh, reminded me of the fun atmospheres you used to see for some of the marquee RTL games back in the day or when you watch highlights from the big AAU matchups pre-virus...stand room has always been a things with hoops matchups.
Still not safe to allow people 4-deep on the baseline. Not safe for the players who need room to come down and slow their momentum, not safe for the fans who could be run over by a player, and as we saw tonight, not safe to allow fans (especially teenagers) the opportunity to engage and provoke players.

I agree it was a great atmosphere, especially given that we have spent more than a year with spare, thinned-out crowds, but tonight was too much and compromised the safety of both fan and player. At $20 a pop, I can understand Catholic's desire to pack the place.

And to be clear, this is no garbage team they are playing. Multiple 5* kids on this We All Can Go team.

Handje Tamba is holding his own. A couple nice plays. He hasn't dominated, but he obviously has a connection with Edwards. He is apparently brothers with Pressley Patterson, as well. Must be adopted, but curious that he isn't following Pattersin to Vandy.

You’re correct, the Patterson’s did adopt Tamba.

Reactions: cncchris33

I assume BHH was just watching because he's officially signed & on campus?

I have a feeling this BMaze Elite Pipeline we’ve started is only going to get BETTER over the next few years.

Bobby Maze is a true VFL. God bless him.
It could get a little tricky, honestly. Maze just finished his degree and is now eligible to coach at the collegiate level. Does he want to pursue college coaching? And if so, does he take that pipeline with him? That well could dry up as quickly as it opened, potentially.

It could get a little tricky, honestly. Maze just finished his degree and is now eligible to coach at the collegiate level. Does he want to pursue college coaching? And if so, does he take that pipeline with him? That well could dry up as quickly as it opened, potentially.

If he want's to coach at the college level, I could see a few years from now once we lose another assistant Barnes' giving him a chance. Maybe not, but they seem to have a good relationship so it could happen.

If he want's to coach at the college level, I could see a few years from now once we lose another assistant Barnes' giving him a chance. Maybe not, but they seem to have a good relationship so it could happen.
Yeah, it’s possible. But much more likely that he will have to cut his teeth elsewhere starting out.

Yeah, it’s possible. But much more likely that he will have to cut his teeth elsewhere starting out.

Yeah, I wouldn't go to Vegas and put money on it, but just saying it wouldn't shock me.

Selfishly, I hope he sticks at B-Maze Elite lol. I want that talent pipeline to keep flourishing.

It’ll be interesting to watch...he can definitely make more money building BMaze into a power than he can as a 3rd assistant on a low end school, which is how he’d probably have to start out. Doing what he does fits him very well, he doesn’t even coach any of the teams how iirc.

It’ll be interesting to watch...he can definitely make more money building BMaze into a power than he can as a 3rd assistant on a low end school, which is how he’d probably have to start out. Doing what he does fits him very well, he doesn’t even coach any of the teams how iirc.
I agree. It really will depend on where his heart is at with regards to coaching. And I believe you are correct, in that he is a manager of all teams in the BMaze Elite family, now, rather than coaching. I believe Presley Patterson’s dad may be the coach of the team that played last night, actually.

Does Maze make money off the Elite team?

Player fee is $1,500 for most of the BMaze teams. He has also expanded and absorbed some girls AAU teams. We beat a BMaze team in the 10U AAU State Champsionship this last weekend in Knoxville. The BMaze team had a collection of girls that were previously with other organizations. The BMaze girls 8th grade team was stacked. With as many teams as they have there is lots of money flowing thru that organization.

VN Store

Back