Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

Yes, same things I’ve said repeatedly for months...he hast really bought into the culture and expectations this staff has for players in the program.

He just doesn’t love the game enough to give up other things. I think we had a warning of this before he got here

I still strongly doubt it. Doesn’t make sense unless he just really likes college so much that he’s willing to delay guaranteed millions to stay. Don’t think there are many people like that lol
Oh, I agree that it's very unlikely. I'd say 5% chance he returns. It does make me think he's mulling it over. Springer already announced, why not Keon?

Please do not get your hopes up, y’all. Keon is gone. He isn’t coming back.

I heard the reason he hasn’t announced could be as simple as he was giving Jaden’s announcement time to breath so they weren’t overlapping each other’s moment.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see an announcement this week after the NCAAT is over. He’s not coming back.

Knoxville boy, teammate of Jasheem Felton, attends Catholic high school.

I've seen Cain train a bunch with my buddy Sean and the kid can jump but I honestly don't know what all he does well enough to be a D1-level player. Admittedly I've not seen him in competition beyond a few highlights.

I've seen Cain train a bunch with my buddy Sean and the kid can jump but I honestly don't know what all he does well enough to be a D1-level player. Admittedly I've not seen him in competition beyond a few highlights.
The video I posted has him blocking shots and hitting 3’s...also he’s just a sophomore, so I wouldn’t expect a guy with a rounded game and looking like a Top 50 senior as a comparison. If he’s a high level athlete as a sophomore he can work on developing his game over 2 years.

VN Store

Back