Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

I’m such a fan of OLIVIERNKAMHOUA (had to copy/paste his name, lol)
I know Barnes will have him developed in another year or two into a powerhouse scorer and strong defender. I don’t want him to go.

Reactions: i2amavol
It’s an internet messaging board. I’m not in front of a judge with a sworn affidavit lol
Just surprising that you'd post that without having any proof or idea where you heard it. Just sounds like sour grapes to post that with no idea if it's true, or not. But since it's UK, it's not really a surprise that you'd just assume the worst, legitimacy be damned.

Just surprising that you'd post that without having any proof or idea where you heard it. Just sounds like sour grapes to post that with no idea if it's true, or not. But since it's UK, it's not really a surprise that you'd just assume the worst, legitimacy be damned.
I know for sure I read that he had an attitude problem.

So they drop BHH a hs junior supposedly because he didn’t work hard enough but take a college sophomore who supposedly has the same issue?

You can’t kick someone off the team mid year outside of misconduct reasons just to pursue a transfer. That would be a PR disaster.
Of course you can’t, but you can encourage someone that it is likely in their best interest to make a move. That happens all the time.

VN Store

Back