Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

I heard today from someone that this kid likes the idea of playing for the gators. This same person told me that Plavsic is soft and the coaches are constantly on him to “dunk the ball” and “go hard” to the rim, rather than just laying it up. I just found out today that I have a possible connection to the basketball team and I’m working to get a legit source with legit info. I’ll keep you updated. 😎
GBO!!

I heard today from someone that this kid likes the idea of playing for the gators. This same person told me that Plavsic is soft and the coaches are constantly on him to “dunk the ball” and “go hard” to the rim, rather than just laying it up. I just found out today that I have a possible connection to the basketball team and I’m working to get a legit source with legit info. I’ll keep you updated. 😎
GBO!!
Let me be clear, I’m not saying this kid is a Florida lean or anything, just that he likes that offer. And as far as Plavsic, soft was the word used by this person, not the coaches, and imo the coaches riding him is simply their way of pushing him. And we all know Barnes doesn’t hold back on calling out his players!
GBO!!

GBO!!
😕

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
Anyone else feel that Bowden needs to come in with the killer instinct this season? Turner has that already. He isnt afraid of the big moment. But Bowden sometimes disappears. He needs to come in with IM THE MAN attitude. He has the ability for sure.

How confident are we that JJJ isn’t one-and-done?
Anything is possible, if he’s projected as a lottery pick I’m sure he goes, right now that doesn’t seem too likely though. If he does end up with the projection he was obviously really good which means we probably had a better than expected season.

Reactions: Vols410
Anything is possible, if he’s projected as a lottery pick I’m sure he goes, right now that doesn’t seem too likely though. If he does end up with the projection he was obviously really good which means we probably had a better than expected season.

Yeah, I feel the same way. Right now, I think we have him two years but I kinda hope I'm wrong for this season's sake.

Him staying or going could have huge implications on the 2020 season. Going in with an experienced 5 star point guard over a freshman 5 star would be huge.

Reactions: Vol49er
It’s been a hectic week for the Tennessee coaching staff. This was the first weekend of the fall that college basketball coaches can be on the road and Tennessee’s staff covered some ground this week. Rick Barnes and his assistants were literally all over the country visiting with prospects. The Vols hit IMG Academy to check in with top 2020 target Jaden Springer who will make his official visit on Oct. 3. The staff was also on the complete other side of the country in Seattle to visit with top-five talent in the 2021 class, Paolo Banchero. He has an official visit set up for later in October as well.
Tennessee was also in Memphis visiting with 2021 point guard Kennedy Chandler, in Nashville were they handed out an offer to 2022 wing Brandon Miller and while in the area they stopped by to see one of the gems of their 2020 class, Keon Johnson in Shelbyville. The staff also saw P.J. Hall and checked in with 2022 elite point guard Jaden Bradley while in the Carolinas. There was some discussion on the board about it this week, but Cam Hayes, who just reclassified officially into the 2020 class, was supposed to be on campus this weekend for an official visit. Tennessee elected not to bring Hayes to campus this weekend, cancelling the visit.
That is a strong statement, in my opinion, about where Tennessee feels they are in the chase to land Jaden Springer. The Vols can’t take two guys at essentially the same position in this class, and by electing not to bring Hayes in—a big time talent in his own right—it seems apparent that the staff feels good about where they are with Springer, the No. 14 player in the nation. Springer is set to visit Memphis this weekend but has cancelled scheduled trips to Florida and North Carolina. Barring something crazy happening the Vols are in good shape there and on their way to what could be an epic signing class in November.
-VQ

Anyone else feel that Bowden needs to come in with the killer instinct this season? Turner has that already. He isnt afraid of the big moment. But Bowden sometimes disappears. He needs to come in with IM THE MAN attitude. He has the ability for sure.

Agree 100% but I think he started to show an edge at the end of last season which makes me very optimistic.

Reactions: Jack Burton
Agree 100% but I think he started to show an edge at the end of last season which makes me very optimistic.
He definitely had more flashes of dominance last year. Knowing he doesn't have the big 3 to defer to, hopefully he comes to the full realization that this is his team to carry, a la Jordan McRae and Josh Richardson as seniors.

VN Store

Back