Bone is for sure getting drafted.

6'-3" (in shoes)
42.5" max vertical - 2nd
36" standing vertical - 1st
9.97 sec lane agility - 1st
3.03 sec 3/4 court sprint - 1st
2.78 shuffle drill - 1st

Cliffs: he fast, the fastest player at the NBA combine in fact

Grant's vertical was surprisingly weak, 26" standing and 31" max, Admiral was 30" standing, 34" max. Either of them jump like Bone they'd probably be lottery pick potentials.

Bone is for sure getting drafted.

6'-3" (in shoes)
42.5" max vertical - 2nd
36" standing vertical - 1st
9.97 sec lane agility - 1st
3.03 sec 3/4 court sprint - 1st
2.78 shuffle drill - 1st

Cliffs: he fast, the fastest player at the NBA combine in fact

Grant's vertical was surprisingly weak, 26" standing and 31" max, Admiral was 30" standing, 34" max. Either of them jump like Bone they'd probably be lottery pick potentials.

Schofield’s got plenty of vertical, IMO. The opposing player certainly got more inches than he expected.

Attachments

• 66603DF9-F0B7-4437-A51E-232BC1345B6F.jpeg
    66603DF9-F0B7-4437-A51E-232BC1345B6F.jpeg
    387 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: The Dog
We should go after Shakur Juiston from UNLV. He could fill our PF hole that we will have this year, since I don't see Burns or Kent playing PF at all. Fulkerson can guard 4s, but he can't stretch the floor more than 2ft from the rim.

We need another guard, preferably a PG for 2019.

I thought so, too, but apparently the staff feels comfortable with James/Turner at the point. They must feel very good about Bowden/Johnson off the ball, too. At this late date, I have to question if there's still someone in the portal that would make enough of a difference to bring in.

Reactions: volgrad500
Reactions: volgrad500
How has there been no consequences for being caught on tape like Wade was? The NCAA needs to just go away as they do nothing anymore.
That was an FBI thing. The NCAA will not get involved until the trials are concluded. LSU is probably gonna get some sort of penalty when it's all completed.

This year we should make an NCAA tournament at the very least. With guys like Bowden, Turner, James, and high level post recruits returning after being redshirted. Also, with Pons and Fulkerson returning and hopefully improving I think this is a tourney team. I look at next years recruiting class and it has the potential to be one of the highest rates in a long time. With Corey Walker, probably Keon Johnson, and more than likely Samson Ruzhentsev. That’s got Tennessee at a .9673 composite score. That would probably be good enough to get us into the top 15 at least. I think Corey Walker and Keon Johnson both end up Vols, Walker for sure, but I’m not sure who ends up the 3rd signee. Who do you guys believe ends up the 3rd?

Someone to keep in mind...

Guy looks the part of a likely 5 star before it’s all said and done, would not be surprised to see offers start pouring in.

That was an FBI thing. The NCAA will not get involved until the trials are concluded. LSU is probably gonna get some sort of penalty when it's all completed.
Thought the trials were done? If the NCAA ever decides to get involved, then Smart has to be declared ineligible at LSU

Thought the trials were done? If the NCAA ever decides to get involved, then Smart has to be declared ineligible at LSU

The NCAA moves at their own pace. They will get involved in this mess though. Just not quick enough for some people.

VN Store

Back