Tennessee Vols Basketball Recruiting

Or maybe the staff seems something in him they really like? Grant and Admiral.. All 3 stars
Might be that they do, and I never meant to imply that they didn’t. However, I would be shocked if they took his commitment before Springer or Hayes decided.

I wonder how long they will keep the recruits on OVs at the home football games before leaving for something else. This is bizarro world. I'm worried about the football program being enough of an eyesore to screw up basketball recruiting.

I wonder how long they will keep the recruits on OVs at the home football games before leaving for something else. This is bizarro world. I'm worried about the football program being enough of an eyesore to screw up basketball recruiting.

Kentucky football has traditionally been trash, same for Duke and UNC, lets throw Kansas in there too...not sure I would take it as any sort of sign.

Reactions: ukvols
Kentucky football has traditionally been trash, same for Duke and UNC, lets throw Kansas in there too...not sure I would take it as any sort of sign.

I recall Fulmer commenting on taking recruits to basketball games during the early Pearl years. He said something about basketball previously being something they would keep the recruits away from.

You're right that it shouldn't matter, and those schools you cited show that, but it's a shame that the recruits coming in for UGA weekend may not even be treated to a great atmosphere for at least pregame and kickoff.

Well they need to see what they're signing up for.

If youre soft and want to be treated like youre playing Upward sports go to Oral Roberts.

VN Store

Back