Tennessee-Vanderbilt Baseball in Lightning Delay

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Due to thunderstorms and lighting in the Nashville area, the Tennessee-Vanderbilt game is in a lightning delay starting at 2:10 p.m. Eastern time. Restart time to be determined. Vanderbilt leads 4-2 heading into bottom of third.

More...

Discuss. :)

Could be Raleigh's last game. Sadly he'll probably get another season. I would like to see him succeed but I don't think it's going to happen. 27-29 last season and 25-29 this season. Guaranteed to end up with less wins this season. Could end up with more losses depending on the outcome of this game.

Could be Raleigh's last game. Sadly he'll probably get another season. I would like to see him succeed but I don't think it's going to happen. 27-29 last season and 25-29 this season. Guaranteed to end up with less wins this season. Could end up with more losses depending on the outcome of this game.

His record in the sec is similar to his last school. He had an overall record a few games above .500. Now in the sec, he is a few games below .500.

SWEEP!!!! Nothing is sweeter than sweeping Candy. Maybe a winning season, SEC tournament appearance or NCAA Tournament appearance would be though...

VN Store

Back