Tennessee Trends

MphsBlues

(from the UTC preview)
Tennessee Trends
Tennessee is 45-2 at Thompson-Boling Arena since the start of the 2005-06 season.
UT has a 32-game homecourt winning streak. The Vols' last home loss was a 78-80 decision to Kentucky in the final home game of the 2005-06 season.
The Vols are 23-0 in non-conference home games under Bruce Pearl.
Bruce Pearl is 16-8 against ranked teams while at Tennessee.
The Vols have made at least one 3-pointer in 355 consecutive games.
Under Bruce Pearl, UT is 70-6 when leading or tied with five minutes left in the game.
UT is 50-5 when scoring 80 or more points under the direction of Bruce Pearl.
Tennessee has an all-time record of 1,422-908-2 in 99 seasons of basketball.
UT's 634 regular-season SEC victories rank third all-time in the SEC. Only Kentucky and Alabama have won more league games.
Tennessee is 245-86 in 22 seasons in Thompson-Boling Arena. The Vols have posted winning home records in 18 of their 21 full seasons in the facility.
Tennessee is the only Division I school ever to rank in the top five nationally in attendance for football, men's basketball and women's basketball in the same season. The Vols turned the trick for the fifth time in 2007-08.

Tennessee is the only Division I school ever to rank in the top five nationally in attendance for football, men's basketball and women's basketball in the same season. The Vols turned the trick for the fifth time in 2007-08.

Affraid football will mess up the streak this year. Maybe not, announced attendance has been pretty high...
Either way, thats something to be proud of.

Alot of people are talking about expectations for this team. Mine is winning all our home games. If we can do that again that would be great. 33 today.

Alot of people are talking about expectations for this team. Mine is winning all our home games. If we can do that again that would be great. 33 today.

that would be a tough task to accomplish...i like the optimism, but I feel we lose 2-3. Can't tell you what will happen against Memphis, but we will drop an SEC game or 2 at home. I'm worried about LSU....

I'm not confident we'll win them all. If we do I would feel like we had a successful season, only because I don't expect a NC yet...

maybe not an NC, but i'd love to see that sec championship trophy at ut this year. it still blows my mind how far we've came along in the past couple of years.

that would be a tough task to accomplish...i like the optimism, but I feel we lose 2-3. Can't tell you what will happen against Memphis, but we will drop an SEC game or 2 at home. I'm worried about LSU....

All SEC home games will be tough. Belmont and Zaga could be very tough. Belmont can burn you from the outside. We should be able to dominate them inside, but you saw how much that helped KY last night. Zaga is Zaga - should be a very tough game.

VN Store

Back