Tennessee Transfer Prospects List

Not high on her at all. 48 percent shooter overall and 42 percent at the line. She is a good rebounder but to me she is a KK type player who misses a lot of layups. When you see a post up player that tall shooting 48 percent she is not making the close ones. A player her size should be in the high 50's or low 60 range.
You must not have seen her play then. Juhasz is a highly skilled player, who we would be lucky to have. She is not a KK player, she is more finesse and plays a face up game and can hit from 3.

You must not have seen her play then. Juhasz is a highly skilled player, who we would be lucky to have. She is not a KK player, she is more finesse and plays a face up game and can hit from 3.
1.14 per shot attempt in efficiency exactly like KK and that is for her entire career there. I don't have to see much of her to know those numbers are exactly what KK was giving us and what a player is giving in playing efficiency is all you need to know. She hits 20 percent from three not a person you want shooting threes.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

Lacey liked her post on IG think we might be after her

Reactions: And1
1.14 per shot attempt in efficiency exactly like KK and that is for her entire career there. I don't have to see much of her to know those numbers are exactly what KK was giving us and what a player is giving in playing efficiency is all you need to know. She hits 20 percent from three not a person you want shooting threes.

Hard to know how the COVID off-season/regular season impacted potential transfers' seasons, much like our own players. Dorka's numbers were mostly better across the board in her sophomore season, where she shot nearly 40% from 3, including 44% in conference play. Her FT numbers have oddly dropped by about 10% each year in her career, too -- not sure how to explain that. On the other hand, her 2pt. FG% was a career-high 59% this year.

Her rebounding, especially on the offensive end, certainly could help fill a Rennia-sized gap -- Dorka averaged 4.2 offensive RPG this year, good for 13th in the entire NCAA and 2nd in the Big 10.

Hard to know how the COVID off-season/regular season impacted potential transfers' seasons, much like our own players. Dorka's numbers were mostly better across the board in her sophomore season, where she shot nearly 40% from 3, including 44% in conference play. Her FT numbers have oddly dropped by about 10% each year in her career, too -- not sure how to explain that. On the other hand, her 2pt. FG% was a career-high 59% this year.

Her rebounding, especially on the offensive end, certainly could help fill a Rennia-sized gap -- Dorka averaged 4.2 offensive RPG this year, good for 13th in the entire NCAA and 2nd in the Big 10.
I don't think we'll see her here at Tennessee. I think Striplin is the person that will take most of the KK minutes and Looks like her interests are elsewhere.

think shes going to uconn?
Would he take her is the question. He has a big coming in DeBerry that is better two starters coming back but if she wants to play five ten minutes and he offers might be an option. She gets out there and starts missing those free throws like she did at Ohio State might get a little tough being there. People talk about she shoots the three well 20 percent is what she shoots from there think I could match that. Seems the best part of her game is rebounding so that would be her biggest value. You don't want her taking volume shots a game 1.14 was her efficiency and that is very weak for a player as tall as she is.

Dorka has started following UConn and UCLA.

UCLA is trying to fill out its roster so might be a good fit...

Do we expect any more transfers? Green will be able to play but she will also be coming off an injury. Depending on the severity of her foot injury i wonder how long Suarez will be out?

Another thought seniors can return to college if not drafted as well so I also wonder if that is why they may want to be more selective.

Do we expect any more transfers? Green will be able to play but she will also be coming off an injury. Depending on the severity of her foot injury i wonder how long Suarez will be out?

Another thought seniors can return to college if not drafted as well so I also wonder if that is why they may want to be more selective.
I agree one maybe no more than that. Jordan Lewis come on down. Were not going over the limit even if we can unless we have more leaving.

Plus I understand they have plans for both Striplin and Puckett to play 5 and 4 on the team. Suarez played the four last year don't know if that is a good fit. Green is undersized but holds her own. Then Key and Saunders. Saunders either has to be playing some next season or leave the team. I can't see her playing the same amount as this season just not worth it to her or the team.

Dorka has started following UConn and UCLA.

UCLA is such a trap. I really don’t think they are as great as everyone wants to believe.

Close is just not that great a coach IMO. They have been ranked artificially high to start the season for 3-4 years now. Ever since she went and was mentored by Geno people can’t get enough of her.

They play UCONN-lite basketball. Same concept, but neither she, nor her players execute it as well as Geno. No surprise. I don’t ever see them being better than 3rd or 4th in the PAC-12 as long as Close is there. Nothing to sneeze at, but she’s not a championship coach.

Last edited:
Grad transfers are one thing because they are one and done. Undergrad transfers will impact 2022 and 2023 recruits. Would you rather get some top recruits in those years or get some transfers? It’s a gamble either way.

It's not even a debate. How many top recruits do you see lining up to go to Tennessee? Kellie needs the best talent available regardless of classification... like yesterday.

Until Kellie proves she doesn't suck at recruiting, saving scholarships is absurd...

We may have enough bodies but we need to upgrade at some spots. Surely the reason there hasn’t been more talk of us landing transfers or other roster defections for that matter is that we are comfortable with what we have. Hope that isn’t it.

VN Store

Back