Tennessee Transfer Portal Targets

I ain’t mad at what’s happened this off-season. We kept our best most proven player for one more season, we added a guy that is a solid undersized post/wing in Ledlum, we added a true scorer in Knecht, and Gainey is a career 40% 3 point shooter. Not to mention the talented freshmen we have coming in Estrella, Carr, and Phillips. Dillione I think will be a star for us and help Zakai out a lot, and I think these new guys will help take some pressure off of Vescovi. I think this team will surpass last years team by the end of their season.

Reactions: NighthawkVol
Also, I think Jefferson is being overlooked and shouldn’t be. He is an immense offensive talent.
I'm interested to see how his role shapes up this year. Very excited to see him play. He is the first redshirt player to stay after there redshirt year in quite some time. Last three that I remember all transferred out without playing a year here. Burns, Walker, and Tamba. Very pleased he stayed and didn't follow the trend.

Also, I think Jefferson is being overlooked and shouldn’t be. He is an immense offensive talent.

He’s a freak athlete. I don’t know that he’s a great offensive player yet, though. He’s likely to get opportunities early on to prove himself. Will be interesting to see how Barnes uses him.

VN Store

Back