Tennessee Tops Georgia 77-44

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The Lady Vols clinched the regular season SEC Championship, beating Georgia 77-44 at Thompson-Boling Arena.

More...

Congrats Lady Vols! Can't wait to play Gino this year, I think our Lady Vols have improved greatly and are ready to play anyone in the country! :rock:

My only hope is to wipe the floor with Uconn on our way to our 9th championship! Go Lady Vols!

My only hope is to wipe the floor with Uconn on our way to our 9th championship! Go Lady Vols!

Agree. This seems like the first time they have played a complete game, which is what we expect. Did TN play that good or did GA play that bad? GA took a lot of 3's but missed most of them. Good to see LVs hustling and keeping their hands up all night. It sure looked like that made it difficult for the GA offense to find passing lanes. I hope they play like this from now on; if so, they could go all the way but they have to keep playing hard. Also glad to see them passing and not dribbling for hours on end (seemingly). Cut down on their turnovers too, still too many for my liking, but overall they did very well. Congrats Ladies!!!:dance2:

good defense, with solid rebounding dominated georgia...thats where this win came from...

Thing I have concern about is our halfcourt offense...when our pull up jump shots stop falling, we have a hard time setting up consistent offensive plays to score with a talented defense guarding us... imo

VN Store

Back