Tennessee Tops Florida 61-39

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The Lady Vols put Florida away 61-39, moving to 11-0 in the SEC. Shekinna Stricklen led the team in scoring with 17.
Box Score |Quotes |Notes |Highlights

More...

Ouch. :hi:

I havent caught a womens game (cept for Michigan State) all season. And living in Cookeville, the telegraph gets a little slow. Quick, honest question.

Is this an up year for UT? A down year for Florida?? (granted, an up year for UF still is tough to beat a down year at UT)

Not a hater, just the opposite when it comes to LadyVols Sports.

Thanks, in advance.

Florida is not very good. The Lady Vols can be the best if they play with a purpose and a passion. If they want it, they will be at the Final Four. If they come out lackluster, then they will suffer an early exit again. They don't seem to have that killer instinct.

Florida is not very good. The Lady Vols can be the best if they play with a purpose and a passion. If they want it, they will be at the Final Four. If they come out lackluster, then they will suffer an early exit again. They don't seem to have that killer instinct.
Thanks. Seems there have been very few years where Florida has had much in womens bball.

I try to follow all UF, Michigan State, and Vols sports. Here in Cookeville I listen to MSU Sports on the internet all morning. And get my UF fix on the internet. Have just now decided that I need to catch up on my Vols sports. My daughter will be a freshman in the fall (no pics) and I want to make sure Im current.

Will be pulling for the LadyVols until they meet Michigan State in the Final 4. :good!:

VN Store

Back