Tennessee to wear orange pants vs. UK

That was 2018. They ordered orange pants for this season, as I said this summer, and they wore them against Mississippi State already.

UT would like to add the stripes, but I don't anticipate seeing it. Nike has some continuity things with the uniform design.

I wasn’t clear. I meant we don’t have orange pants with stripes or any other pants with stripes. What kind of continuity? Color?

I wasn’t clear. I meant we don’t have orange pants with stripes or any other pants with stripes. What kind of continuity? Color?

Gotcha, sorry for misunderstanding.

Nike is big on stripes matching, which is why they had the single stripe with the checkerboard on the helmet and the pants. So if UT wants a double stripe on the pants, Nike will want them to have a double stripe on the helmet.

Nike is big on stripes matching, which is why they had the single stripe with the checkerboard on the helmet and the pants. So if UT wants a double stripe on the pants, Nike will want them to have a double stripe on the helmet.
That's f'n stupid AF

Man, I was busy yesterday and missed out on this thread.
Them orange britches gotta mean something, cause Trey says so. We won the game right?
Bring on the orange britches! Wgwtfa!! 🍊

Reactions: MAD
Ok, so I'm reading through all these comments after a long day of hiatus. Someone please tell me what I missed, cause VN, especially this thread is crunk!

Seriously, through the ups and downs, it doesn't matter. I love being a vol! I'll sing Rocky Top til I'm six feet under! Vol-nation has me pumped tonight! Two more days, and big orange is gonna embarrass KY in their stadium! I believe! I said. It's great. To be...

Okay, but who works for who?
Do we work for Nike, or does Nike do work for UT?
If we're the customer, shouldn't they try to provide what we want, not what they want us to want?

(DeerPark12, I know you're just providing info ... not fussing at you.)

Bama doesn’t. Are they adidas?

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019

Well if they can accommodate Duke, surely they can find a way to accommodate us and our little operation we’ve got going in KTown.
94DACCE7-DB8E-4F78-8F75-CE3A729121D8.jpeg

The best uniform combo UT has ever had is the white jerseys with black outlines on orange numerals and orange pants

Reactions: Remy
don't really care what we wear as long as we wear some Wildcat butts out....:D

GO BIG ORANGE...BEAT THE WILDCATS!

VN Store

Back