Tennessee to wear orange pants vs. UK

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
That was 2018. They ordered orange pants for this season, as I said this summer, and they wore them against Mississippi State already.

UT would like to add the stripes, but I don't anticipate seeing it. Nike has some continuity things with the uniform design.
I wasn’t clear. I meant we don’t have orange pants with stripes or any other pants with stripes. What kind of continuity? Color?

DeerPark12

I wasn’t clear. I meant we don’t have orange pants with stripes or any other pants with stripes. What kind of continuity? Color?
Gotcha, sorry for misunderstanding.

Nike is big on stripes matching, which is why they had the single stripe with the checkerboard on the helmet and the pants. So if UT wants a double stripe on the pants, Nike will want them to have a double stripe on the helmet.

YankeeVol

2018 Worst Poster Award Winner

Nike is big on stripes matching, which is why they had the single stripe with the checkerboard on the helmet and the pants. So if UT wants a double stripe on the pants, Nike will want them to have a double stripe on the helmet.
That's f'n stupid AF

Proud Army Wife

Seriously, through the ups and downs, it doesn't matter. I love being a vol! I'll sing Rocky Top til I'm six feet under! Vol-nation has me pumped tonight! Two more days, and big orange is gonna embarrass KY in their stadium! I believe! I said. It's great. To be...

Okay, but who works for who?
Do we work for Nike, or does Nike do work for UT?
If we're the customer, shouldn't they try to provide what we want, not what they want us to want?

(DeerPark12, I know you're just providing info ... not fussing at you.)

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character

Well if they can accommodate Duke, surely they can find a way to accommodate us and our little operation we’ve got going in KTown.
94DACCE7-DB8E-4F78-8F75-CE3A729121D8.jpeg

VN Store

Sponsors