Tennessee to wear orange pants vs. UK

Dang homie ... first time my fave poster on here speaks to me an he gotta disagree. 🤣😀

💪Still want to see the all Tennessee-Orange cleats one of these years

You shouldn't have said that where so many people could see it, you just lost whatever ecred you had. Haha.

I like the other cleats, I just like the black better.

You shouldn't have said that where so many people could see it, you just lost whatever ecred you had. Haha.

I like the other cleats, I just like the black better.

Man I'm so afraid too. Is it too late to lie and say it was supposed to be blue font??

Nah I been following this board for a couple years but was too lazy to join until recently.. it's funny cuz I feel like I kinda know yall from a distance so to speak. Vol nation is a trip when you lookin on from the outside ... there was so many times I laughed reading some epic posts by all yall regulars. I happen to know a thing or two about this incoming class and it's an exciting time to be a vol. It was time for me to create an account

giphy.gif

Man I'm so afraid too. Is it too late to lie and say it was supposed to be blue font??

Nah I been following this board for a couple years but was too lazy to join until recently.. it's funny cuz I feel like I kinda know yall from a distance so to speak. Vol nation is a trip when you lookin on from the outside ... there was so many times I laughed reading some epic posts by all yall regulars. I happen to know a thing or two about this incoming class and it's an exciting time to be a vol. It was time for me to create an account

What? You lied? I'm not your favorite poster? Sum bish, and I done called all my buddies and even my wife at work. She got so excited for me she dumped a plate of waffles in a guys lap. Hope you get diarrhea tonight.

Orange facemasks for Tennessee would be interesting just like the 1976-1995 Buccaneers

View attachment 236616

I know they sucked in them, but I don't care....they need to go back to these and bring back Bucco Bruce. Those uniforms are 1000 times better than the crap the Bucs wear now.

I know they sucked in them, but I don't care....they need to go back to these and bring back Bucco Bruce. Those uniforms are 1000 times better than the crap the Bucs wear now.

I dunno bruh ... them creamsicle orange unis was wack son .. but you right bout the current ones not being any better .. they should go black with creamsicle orange details... that might be dope

VN Store

Back