Tennessee to open season against UT Martin on Dec. 9th

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
The season is close now! We're tipping off in one week from tomorrow.

Tennessee basketball is adding UT Martin to its schedule, set to play next week in what will be the new season-opening game for the Vols. The two teams will meet on Wednesday at Thompson-Boling Arena, a 7 p.m. Eastern Time tipoff. The game will be available through streaming on SEC Network+
Grant Ramey

Last edited:
Sweet.......now us fans can get excited watching games again.

Well watching full games.

Can’t wait to see this team in a game. Looking forward to seeing all the new guys and seeing how a few others have progressed.

I’d avoid scheduling too many games above the minimum required for a bid. Every game versus a small budget program puts us at risk of being infected. The big budget schools can do a better job of testing and distancing. The travel shouldn’t be too much of a concern on chartered jets... but limit the travel parties to essential personnel. Don’t even let the Keslings and the donors on the same plane.

I’d avoid scheduling too many games above the minimum required for a bid. Every game versus a small budget program puts us at risk of being infected. The big budget schools can do a better job of testing and distancing. The travel shouldn’t be too much of a concern on chartered jets... but limit the travel parties to essential personnel. Don’t even let the Keslings and the donors on the same plane.

excellent point.

my initial reaction was to plunge right in with as many games as possible

Just splurge for the Disney+/Hulu/ESPN+ package. $12/mo. Well worth the investment.
Yup. Also, if you have Verizon, you get each of these as a part of your plan. Lots of good value loopholes if you don't want to pay the $5 per month just for the one game.

Reactions: cncchris33
Yup. Also, if you have Verizon, you get each of these as a part of your plan. Lots of good value loopholes if you don't want to pay the $5 per month just for the one game.
Go on. I have Verizon and not the others..

VN Store

Back