Tennessee TE Jackson Lowe has entered the transfer portal

Not a big deal... we have like 6 committed TEs for 2020 (a position we haven't even used this Jason Witten).

Redshirt freshman who was part of the 2019 recruiting class. His player profile page has been removed from the UT website.

Best of luck to him.

Agreed but wonder if this was one of the players that put the team at risk for Covid? It’s my understanding that Pruitt has been very critical about this. Also, would explain the sudden departure.

Damn. Hoping for big things out of him . He scored like 9 tds in my dynasty last season and came in second in the Mackey Award.

Ok. Is Sean Brown still on the team? 2019 commit.
Yes. I don’t know all the mechanics behind it, but Lowe couldn’t even get snaps in practice last year or this one...and it wasn’t injury. Brown got hurt and that’s been his drawback to getting up to speed. We can moan about depth but Lowe wasn’t going to play...so he wasn’t a factor in that department.

Redshirt freshman who was part of the 2019 recruiting class. His player profile page has been removed from the UT website.

Best of luck to him.
Was this before or after Pope was injured?

Not a big deal... we have like 6 committed TEs for 2020 (a position we haven't even used this Jason Witten).
Maybe the position has not been used much because we have not had Whitten type talent at the position for 20 years. We don't have that talent this year, but I see that changing in the 2021 class. I an afraid that our TE position is the weakest position on this year's team. Hope I am proven wrong.

VN Store

Back