Tennessee Tattoo Idea (merged) (I can't believe it either)

I think you should get orange pants tattooed onto your body that way you never have to wear pants. Seems fitting.

Reactions: 1 person
First, it seems you need more time to think this over, because you don't seem very sure of what you want. If you do get one, and I'm not trying to be mean to you here, that chex idea is .. well... is not very classy :eek:. Get a picture of the original ole' smokey, in black and grey, that you can hide when you need to. Something classy like that.

Last edited:
I was thinking about getting the orange and white checkerboard going down the side of my leg.

Obviously i cant get white checks, So there is where the problem begins.

My legs are pretty white so maybe i could just do the orange checks, And have my skin sub in for the white checks?

Or something....

Thoughts? :hi:

Just set your alarm 30 minutes early everyday and paint it in with white-out.

coolice1.jpg

Why cant you get white? Imo white ink is badass. Unless your black. Looks like a brand on white people.

Can't go wrong with the power T. You could get checkerboard end zones on each thigh, that way the ball is always in bounds.

My brother got his name outlined in with the state of tennessee on his back. I told him the only way he could redeem that trailer trash looking tattoo was checkerboard the back ground. He went back and got it filled in and the orange and white looked pretty good. I still think the whole idea was a little advised but it turned out ok. If you have a cool design it'll show up.

Rocky vols- your right about that my wife's dad passed away and she got his initials in white on her wrist. I'm not a tattoo kind of guy but it looks pretty cool

VN Store

Back