Tennessee Tattoo Idea (merged) (I can't believe it either)

Baller Vol

I was thinking about getting the orange and white checkerboard going down the side of my leg.

Obviously i cant get white checks, So there is where the problem begins.

My legs are pretty white so maybe i could just do the orange checks, And have my skin sub in for the white checks?

Or something....

Thoughts? :hi:

you can get white...I got plenty of tattoos with white in them...but it is hard to get it to stick...you may have to go back 2 or 3 times to get the white redone....and yes..I blind people with my whiteness...I reflect the sun.

I was thinking about getting the orange and white checkerboard going down the side of my leg.

My legs are pretty white so maybe i could just do the orange checks, And have my skin sub in for the white checks?

Or something....

I don't care how little you are in the sun, your legs are not paint white.

I always thought it would be really cool to get a power T and flip one upside down on top of the other to look like a cross. If I ever got a tattoo it's what I would have gotten.

I always thought it would be really cool to get a power T and flip one upside down on top of the other to look like a cross. If I ever got a tattoo it's what I would have gotten.

I always wanted a power T, with a bald eagle landing on it. never pulled the trigger, and I'm glad I didn't.

hmm.....

Well maybe it is possible then.

it is...and you can tell when you see it in real life...but like I said...white is hard to stick...so is yellow...you will have to go back and have it re done...make sure you have a tattooist that will touch up his own work for free...but make sure you give them a 20 tip when they do touch it up.

A real man would get his neck checker boarded. LOL, just kidding. That hurts just thinking about it. Get the old school Vols emblem with Davy Crockett.

Or something....

Get your avi...

Reactions: 3 people

Or something....

more pics of chick in avi, I'll hang up and listen :hi:

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back