Tennessee Softball 2024

Would anyone else have put White on instead of giving her the opportunity to get another hit against us? She was pretty much the only Bammer who was consistently putting the bat on the ball this weekend, so when she came up I was thinking, "Put her on!"
Nice call. Did not cross my mind, but should have.

Our pitching has given up 3 runs in 7 games. That's pretty dominant. Our offense has got to get better going in to post season. Alabama pitcher was average at best today. Hitters are not locked in and guessing on location. They need to get up on the plate and take away the outside pitch. Kiki only one to make the adjustment today. Not many balls are being hit to the right side of the field. We are still pulling outside pitching or striking out.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Tough loss. Alabama played well and deserved to win. We won the series which is the real prize.

We now lead Texas A&M by 1 game (in the loss column) and Florida by 2 games ( in the loss column) with three games to play.

Tough loss. Alabama played well and deserved to win. We won the series which is the real prize.

We now lead Texas A&M by 1 game (in the loss column) and Florida by 2 games ( in the loss column) with three games to play.
Win 2 of 3 at home and hope UF does the same. Either way just win 2 and we share the title at the least. Sweep and it's ours all alone.

Pinch hitting for Nugent was just plain dumb. She is about the top clutch hitter on the team.
BS, her average isn't any thing to talk about. None of them outside of KIKi had a clue hiw to attack that pitcher. She pitched out of her mind today. I guess being a Tennessee native gave her extra motivation.

VN Store

Back