Tennessee Softball 2023

There’s no way all those freshmen come back after this season. Just keeping it real. We always whittle our big classes down to a few after a couple of years.
I’d say 2-3, maybe 4 move on for various reasons. Large class that didn’t have production outside of KP, Brockenbrough and Ahlin. Injuries hit West and Pannell.

FSU 2-1
Oregon 2-0
Noticed on the Lady Vol twitter page that ESPN's primary announcing team of Beth Mowins, Michelle Smith, Jessica Mendoza and Holly Rowe will be doing the Tennessee-Texas super regional broadcast this weekend. What did we do to deserve Beth Mowins again? At least ESPN thinks enough of this super regional to assign their A-Team to announce it.

Noticed on the Lady Vol twitter page that ESPN's primary announcing team of Beth Mowins, Michelle Smith, Jessica Mendoza and Holly Rowe will be doing the Tennessee-Texas super regional broadcast this weekend. What did we do to deserve Beth Mowins again? At least ESPN thinks enough of this super regional to assign their A-Team to announce it.

Cool that our series is getting the A-Team! And for the record, I like Beth Mowins just fine and don't get why some here seem to dislike her. *shrug*

Wow, strong statement. What does she do that makes you feel that way?
She too often gets on tangents that have nothing to do with the game at hand. Her announcing style is droll, full of cliches and just plain boring. I'm just glad I'll be at the games and won't have to listen to her. But I'll admit if I were at home I would turn the volume all the way down anyway. When I'm at the games I don't have an announcer explaining the action or giving me their opinions.

Beth Mowins is one of the worst announcers in all of sports broadcasting.

There are very few announcers of any sport that I care to listen to. I understand sports just fine, and I don’t need someone to tell me what I just saw.

Beth Mowins is not worse nor better than any of the others IMO.

The mute button is my friend.

the mute button is God's gift to fans :rolleyes:

Reactions: EZE and chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back