Tennessee Softball 2023

Pickens just needs better command of pitches. She has been walking to many and getting behind to many hitters. She will be great no doubt don't let a little trouble in the second half of the season define her.
I think Karen may need to reach out to Coach Frank Anderson. Dude understands the flight of the ball and rotation. Seems like there’s almost a synergy between programs that is spreading, being nurtured and cultivated from the top.

I would like Karen to start KP and let her throw at least a few batters and see how she handles it. If we cant beat either team we are in trouble anyway. I think she deserves it and go from there. PG and then AR if needed.

Nah, they missed the opportunity to start her which was against NKU. As talented as she is, Karlyn appears to still need to be handled with kid gloves, which is frustrating because she has almost an entire season under her belt. At this point I would only use her as a reliever. Her inconsistency is too dangerous to start her from this point out. Her freshman season has been the opposite of Ivy Renfroe’s freshman season, where she started slow and then lead us to the WCWS and had wins vs Michigan, Arizona and Georgia. And keep in mind they have similar pitching styles.

I think Karen may need to reach out to Coach Frank Anderson. Dude understands the flight of the ball and rotation. Seems like there’s almost a synergy between programs that is spreading, being nurtured and cultivated from the top.
For those who don't have ESPN+, you need to keep an eye on the games offered today by the ESPN regular networks. ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC Network and ACC Network are all showing softball games today at 4:30pm in the Lady Vols timeslot. If Louisville beats Indiana, they might even be on the ACC Network at that time period. If the favorites win their first game today, those networks are going to be running out of games to show and Tennessee might make it onto their network.

Nah, they missed the opportunity to start her which was against NKU. As talented as she is, Karlyn appears to still need to be handled with kid gloves, which is frustrating because she has almost an entire season under her belt. At this point I would only use her as a reliever. Her inconsistency is too dangerous to start her from this point out. Her freshman season has been the opposite of Ivy Renfroe’s freshman season, where she started slow and then lead us to the WCWS and had wins vs Michigan, Arizona and Georgia. And keep in mind they have similar pitching styles.

I’d reserve my judgment on that for next season. She should take a big step forward and we will need her to be a staff leader.

For those who don't have ESPN+, you need to keep an eye on the games offered today by the ESPN regular networks. ESPN2, ESPNU, SEC Network and ACC Network are all showing softball games today at 4:30pm in the Lady Vols timeslot. If Louisville beats Indiana, they might even be on the ACC Network at that time period. If the favorites win their first game today, those networks are going to be running out of games to show and Tennessee might make it onto their network.
Are the Lady Vols the only top 10 team that hasn't been shown on a non pay per view station..Something aint right with this picture!

Is the Vol Network carrying the game??

Reactions: chuckiepoo
OK’s first game was on tv, when I looked it up earlier. Once the game is played, can’t see where it was shown, on NCAA Bracket. Their game today against CA is on ESPN+.

https://www.ncaa.com/brackets/softball/d1/2023

Touch any team and you will see all viewing info and where they are in the bracket.
Their first game was on ESPNU
I stand corrected. Still yet, the most unwatchable game so far. #1 vs #64 closer than not.

VN Store

Back