Tennessee Softball 2023

Temperature looks to get up to about 50 degrees by gametime in Baton Rouge. The baseball team will be playing in the mid 30's today may get to 40 but not any higher in Missouri. Going for that sweep would be great to bring it home at 6 and 0 to face Alabama.

I didn’t know if this was posted on here already or not, but I have rarely seen 2 players on the same team have a torn labrum is just unheard of

Underwood (prior to arriving) and Lair last season. Talked with a KOC friend of mine when my daughter was having her a few years back. He said if they did an MRI on a team a good portion would have some sort of torn labrum. Keene with the labrum/cuff is as bad as it gets but no easy surgery and recovery because of the different layers to get to the labrum. Adults get them as they get older with break down, players get them from bad mechanics, over use, direct impact, muscle imbalance to hyper mobility in joints.

Underwood (prior to arriving) and Lair last season. Talked with a KOC friend of mine when my daughter was having her a few years back. He said if they did an MRI on a team a good portion would have some sort of torn labrum. Keene with the labrum/cuff is as bad as it gets but no easy surgery and recovery because of the different layers to get to the labrum. Adults get them as they get older with break down, players get them from bad mechanics, over use, direct impact, muscle imbalance to hyper mobility in joints.
What
is status of Underwood and is she playing somewhere else

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back