Tennessee Softball 2023

She always played hard. Her hitting dropped off and had no throwing arm in the end which was all probably injury related. Wish her all the best.
Not a harder worker on the team and playing short after Davis did not help . I really think they played her back a step or two too much and it hurt her arm to throw that far. It did hinder her hitting but as far as i am concerned a LVFL!!!

interesting but former LV madison pacini is now at UCLA listed as a RS-JR…she was a freshman in 2019 meaning that if she finishes her 2 years left of eligibility she would have been in college for 7 years

interesting but former LV madison pacini is now at UCLA listed as a RS-JR…she was a freshman in 2019 meaning that if she finishes her 2 years left of eligibility she would have been in college for 7 years
I guess it is medical related. I always liked her because she could hit good pitching. So many feast on the weak pitching.

I guess it is medical related. I always liked her because she could hit good pitching. So many feast on the weak pitching.
I think you’re thinking of someone else. Pacini hit .186 in her only season at UT in 2019. Her 8 career hits came against Notre Dame (2), New Mexico, Mississippi State, Ole Miss and Florida.

I have no idea how she would have eligibility left. You get five seasons to play four, which would have been 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023. Players had to be on an NCAA roster for the 2020 season to get the extra Covid year, which she was not. She was in one of the three classes that signed during the guaranteed four-year scholarship era, so she stayed in school (and on scholarship) at UT through spring 2022, but was not on the medical exempt list, so her scholarship counted against Tennessee’s 12.

Last edited:
Reactions: anecwnrjcns12

VN Store

Back