⚽️ LADY VOLS SOCCER

Amazing what happens when you don’t kick it over the goal. Plus trying to kick it through the keeper doesn’t work very well either.

Reactions: MAD
To say this season has been a major disappointment is an understatement. Kirk will never have more talent than he has now so you can see where this is going. Danny White needs to go get a real head coach not a lifer assistant who wasn’t even the head assistant. They kept talking all year about how long he had been an assistant as a positive.

I’m afraid all the energy and momentum the program had is now gone.

This is what is most frustrating. Kirt refused to see the obvious all year. Unbelievable. We were so bad in the first half I had to stop watching the game. Completely out-coached. A blind man could tell we had problems early on this season--that we did not have the players for the formation he insisted on playing--yet Kirt stubbornly stuck with it (to the end, as I said at the start of this game) and did virtually nothing to change. I really don't think he knew what he was doing. Shades of Holly Warlick....A case study in how to f--k up a good team.

This is what is most frustrating. Kirt refused to see the obvious all year. Unbelievable. We were so bad in the first half I had to stop watching the game. Completely out-coached. A blind man could tell we had problems early on this season--that we did not have the players for the formation he insisted on playing--yet Kirt stubbornly stuck with it (to the end, as I said at the start of this game) and did virtually nothing to change. I really don't think he knew what he was doing. Shades of Holly Warlick....A case study in how to f--k up a good team.
I thought about Holly as but did not say it!

Congratulations Ladies on your third straight SEC East Division Championship and a NCAA tourney bid.

Leave it to Rickster to try and sugarcoat what was an /extremely/ disappointing season--for reasons that are obvious. We won 20 games last year, 11 games this year with 10 of 11 starters back. Four of those wins came against non-conference cupcakes, then five came against the 5 worst teams in the SEC this season--NONE of whom made the SEC or NCAA tourney. Our other two wins came against a mid-pack Georgia team--that then beat us in the first round of the SEC tourney--and an upper-mid Vandy team, which was our best win of the season, as it turned out--and Vandy was RPI no. 49 in the nation. And this from a team that was close to a top 5 national team last year.

Reactions: Lurker

VN Store

Back