⚽️ LADY VOLS SOCCER

A nice win...I really hope Romig is okay...and I love to watch McKenzie George on the ball...she is magical. Jaida ain't too shabby either although she is mostly tough and determined. Works for me.

It's great to see us being aggressive and moving the ball upfield with serious intent. I'd love to see more of that.

Speaking of seeing, did the camera work make anybody else nauseated? Man, it was bad, particularly in the first half.

I would have pulled the goalie. She was hurting but i know she did want to play! The new backup was ready. JMHO
I hope Lindsey Romig's knee injury is not serious and the trainers can get her ready to play against Wake Forrest and North Carolina. The LadyVols are definitely going to need her against those teams.

See if the Lady Vols can make it 4 wins in a row
9114EA39-1C79-41FB-947D-CD2DA032129B.jpeg

UP NEXT: No. 2 North Carolina Tar Heels @ Regal Soccer Stadium. Kickoff is set for 5:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 13.

Reactions: VolBalls33
Looks like UT has an absolute superstar in freshman, Jaida Thomas. I know soccer is the ultimate team sport, but it still helps when your team/sport has their version of Bernard King, Peyton Manning, Todd Helton, Monica Abbott and/or Candace Parker. Tennessee soccer may have that player in Jaida Thomas

Reactions: MAD
SOCCER SHOWDOWN WITH NORTH CAROLINA POSTPONED

March 11, 2021

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — The Tennessee soccer home match against No. 2 North Carolina, originally scheduled for Saturday, March 13, has been postponed due to one positive COVID-19 test and ensuing contact tracing within the Vols' tier 1 personnel.

The programs are in the process of identifying a potential makeup date in the coming weeks.

The Vols are slated to return to action Sunday, March 21, traveling to Cincinnati to face the Bearcats at 1 p.m. ET.

SOCCER SHOWDOWN WITH NORTH CAROLINA POSTPONED

March 11, 2021

KNOXVILLE, Tenn. — The Tennessee soccer home match against No. 2 North Carolina, originally scheduled for Saturday, March 13, has been postponed due to one positive COVID-19 test and ensuing contact tracing within the Vols' tier 1 personnel.

The programs are in the process of identifying a potential makeup date in the coming weeks.

The Vols are slated to return to action Sunday, March 21, traveling to Cincinnati to face the Bearcats at 1 p.m. ET.
Damn covid strikes again!

BBE32D65-3609-4A1E-8500-96781230DF02.jpeg
UP NEXT: The Vols will host the most storied program in women's college soccer, North Carolina, for the 2020-21 home finale on Saturday, March 27. Kickoff is set for 6:30 p.m. at Regal Soccer Stadium.

Reactions: The Dog
Soccer team does not have to wait to lose to NC they just lost to Cincinatti! 2/1 and we never kicked one in the net, our goal came when the ball was off the back of a Cin player!

Reactions: kregman and MAD
We just seemed "flat" the whole match. Cincinnati was much more aggressive and seemed quicker all match long. Disappointing.

VN Store

Back