Tennessee remains #1 in both polls

The only way I know how to handle being #1,as a fan, is to enjoy the ride and not get complacent. Internally, I can tell you all that I know we have tons of room to improve and can be much better. Externally, I’m waving my orange flag and putting the basketball world on notice that I am confident in saying we have the best team in the country and are going all the way.

If we need anymore motivation to whip the Kitty’s arse in Rupp I don’t know what to say.

If Tom Brady, the greatest of all time, after 5 Super Bowl wins can look for extra small ways to increase motivation with the naysayers and doubters to capture his sixth ring this year, I assure you a bunch of 20-21 year olds in college sports can use the added motivation as well.

If Tom Brady, the greatest of all time, after 5 Super Bowl wins can look for extra small ways to increase motivation with the naysayers and doubters to capture his sixth ring this year, I assure you a bunch of 20-21 year olds in college sports can use the added motivation as well.
Here goes the thread.....

VN Store

Back