Tennessee Players in Transfer Portal per 247 Sports

Noooo not Brandon Johnson. He's the receiver isn't he? I can tell dudes gonna be a beast. Was really looking forward to seeing what he could do with a capable QB and a good coach next season.

Just shut down the program. Jeeze.

I would expect Shamburger and JJ Peterson to move on as well. Who else left the team to focus on academics or personal issues?
Tennessee is losing so many players it's starting to kind of concern me. I'm for sure in the Fire Pruitt camp now.

Reactions: MMA81
Tennessee is losing so many players it's starting to kind of concern me. I'm for sure in the Fire Pruitt camp now.
I'm in the camp of Pruitt is the coach until he isn't. Schools can only bring in 25 scholarship players this year. Yes, you can return as many as you want, but what happens when you have 105+ scholarships this year and you have to get back down to 85 by 2022? So we have 6 spots left to fill for 2021 cycle and we can't keep everyone, so who do you tell to git next year? I'll be concerned if Bailey or Henry T transfer.

Reactions: Border Vol
This list is damning as far as player development and the current staff is concerned. I can't name one position group I feel good about. Wienke, Friend, and round 2 of Chaney have been hot garbage on a good day. Graham can't teach the running backs, particularly Chandler and Gray to block. Osovet, who knows. Tee, definitely has not recruited on the same level here as he did at USC. Brumbaugh is probably the worst and most embarrassing hire in university history. Neidermeyer can apparently only recruit, and it's a lot easier if you're throwing around wads of cash if the rumors are true. Felton, kinda the same deal as Osovet. Pruitt and Ansley are supposedly db gurus and our secondary is atrocious. Outside of Thompsons natural talent, what db has improved? Fulmer keeps talking about seeing improvement, and I don't know what he is talking about.

Reactions: Alto1
I understand all the transfers except Johnson. I thought he was doing well and getting time. Maybe not? I don't know, only that when I heard his name is was usually something good.

This list is damning as far as player development and the current staff is concerned. I can't name one position group I feel good about. Wienke, Friend, and round 2 of Chaney have been hot garbage on a good day. Graham can't teach the running backs, particularly Chandler and Gray to block. Osovet, who knows. Tee, definitely has not recruited on the same level here as he did at USC. Brumbaugh is probably the worst and most embarrassing hire in university history. Neidermeyer can apparently only recruit, and it's a lot easier if you're throwing around wads of cash if the rumors are true. Felton, kinda the same deal as Osovet. Pruitt and Ansley are supposedly db gurus and our secondary is atrocious. Outside of Thompsons natural talent, what db has improved? Fulmer keeps talking about seeing improvement, and I don't know what he is talking about.
Great post! đź‘Ť

Reactions: VolDC
Thought JG was going to Ark St ? Anyway what if there are no takers for these players that have locked down a school ?

VN Store

Back