Tennessee picked up a new RB commit today

Nothin wrong with this commit as long as they are looking at him as a scatback/returner/depth guy. he has a high ceiling, can't teach speed and shiftiness. but he runs really upright and looks to be all straight-line speed. That being said have supreme confidence in this coaching staff's ability to find talent thus far. I am 100032% sure they didn't base their offer to him on the one meh highlight video I saw.

Ricky Bullet Hawkins played on our baseball team in the early mid 90’s. I think he ran a 10.4 he could fly!

Not familiar with this cat. Guessing he's a diamond in the rough?

We lead the conference in 3 stars ... yea yes yes..
I personally like that Pruitt is finding and signing guys that he evaluates and likes. Jones showed pretty good on NSD... not so much on game day. I'm willing to give Pruitt a chance to see if he's a better talent evaluator than the guys at Rivals and 247.

Reactions: BreatheUT
Not familiar with this cat. Guessing he's a diamond in the rough?
Maybe more raw than rough. His highlights show some decent running skills. His coach apparently distributes carries pretty thin. He led his team in carries and averaged less than 10 per game.

A Levernous Coles clone.
He changed to WR in college, but this kid runs just like him

Looks like a shorter version of Barry Sanders. Awesome moves, doesn't take solid hits. Speed and vision are great, can't wait to see him play. GBO!!!

I think when he played at OSO 5'8"-5'9" 190-195 lbs. def under 200lbs
And Wright’s listed at 5’11, so even allowing for discrepancy he’s not SHORTER. High school junior with a thick base most likely reaches that 200+ threshold by enrollment.

VN Store

Back