Tennessee Needs to win out

I see that prediction a lot and I think it's laughable with the talent on hand. we are giving games away with cheap penalties and over throws early in the season.

You mean overthrows are not excusable, even if it’s a brand new offense, brand new coaches, brand new QB, brand new RBs and having unexpectedly lost their 2 best RBS to transfer portal, best WR left early for NFL. and lost 60% of their starting OLine to NFL AND TRANSFER. I agree with you,,,,
SMH

Reactions: Titan05
OP should change his name to BigOrangeBravado.

I will give him one thing, he has had consistently unrealistic expectations and shared them on this board for many years.

Through the darkest of times, he still wakes up each day like it is the morning after the 98 title. 😂
That explains it. Got so drunk celebrating and had some accident and has a 50 first dates thing going on

so weird to see people calling 6-6 a good or acceptable season. that is beating 6 horrible teams that we have sooo much more talent than, beating no teams that are equal or slightly worse than us, and then loosing 3 games to teams with more talent. Yall are better than this. This is with the depth issue that everyone loves to hatp on too.
6-6 would be a solid comeback season with where the program stood last December. I was predicting 4 wins prior to the season and it may very well have turned out that way without Hooker.

I've always thought this was a 9-3 roster with the schedule this year. We need to win out now. I am not down on Heupel but if he only beats Vanderbilt and South Alabama to finish, that's a problem. Way to much talent on this team. inexcusable to lose to Pitt, Ole miss at home and possibly UK. I think we pound UK though.
You obviously don't have the knowledge or understanding of a talented college roster looks like.

I've always thought this was a 9-3 roster with the schedule this year. We need to win out now. I am not down on Heupel but if he only beats Vanderbilt and South Alabama to finish, that's a problem. Way to much talent on this team. inexcusable to lose to Pitt, Ole miss at home and possibly UK. I think we pound UK though.
If you really thought this was a 9-3 roster at the beginning of the year, then you are as delusional as they come. If we win seven games with or without a bowl game then we have overachieved.

I thought before the year that there were 4 obvious wins, 4 likely losses and 4 toss ups.

Right now, they are 2-1 in the toss up games with Kentucky remaining.

I know it's not very comforting, but I would take it as a good sign that in the games they were "supposed to win", they kicked the crap out of the opponent.

Claiming this is a 9-3 roster is ridiculous. And that’s not Heupel’s problem.

Reactions: Titan05 and EZE

Just because you convince yourself that something is true…doesn’t make it so. Your problem is that you overrate UT’s roster, which wasn’t great last year, and then got decimated by the transfer portal.

Then, you judge other teams like Ky, Pitt and Ole Miss by the names on their helmets instead of the fact that they are good teams (although not great).

9-3 was a delusional pipe dream. This always was a 6-6 to 7-5 roster at best. If Heupel can get this thing home at 7-6 or 8-5 after a bowl win, he’s done a hell of a job IMO. Just getting to a bowl game will be good.

Get real! We have some talent however, we also have an entirely new coaching staff. If you can’t see the improvement between this season and the past several, can’t help you. This team has made good strides and will only get better. Step away from the ledge.

I’ve asked this before. You don’t watch much football do you?

Reactions: GenRRN
71 scholarship players….too much talent?

🤡

Reactions: Titan05 and GenRRN
Winning out isn’t gonna happen. Can we? Sure, it’s been a crazy year and anything can happen any given Saturday, but we aren’t beating UGA more than likely. The rest of them we can win. Kentucky don’t have the offense to score with us, their defense is strong but I don’t think they can score with us. They’re all winnable from here on out with the exception of UGA IMO

VN Store

Back