Tennessee/Memphis Tickets On sale 9/9

Best I could do was 2 in 325 - little high for my taste but at least in the building ! Will try to work closer to time of game to "barter" for a little closer.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
How much do you think tickets will be?
I just grabbed 3 in 308 row A seats 1, 2, and 3. Looks like Ill be right in line with UT Bench. Has anyone sat in this section before? If anyone wants to buy tickets at face value they better hurry. You can literally watch all the seats disapearring on the virtual map. I lost my tickets twice as I was checking out!

Reactions: ATC_VOL
I just bought 8 in 314 row 2 for 250 total. 313-322 are some of the best seats in Bridgestone. They are equivalent to club level, 200 level, seats. We sit there all the time for the Preds.

I just bought 8 in 314 row 2 for 250 total. 313-322 are some of the best seats in Bridgestone. They are equivalent to club level, 200 level, seats. We sit there all the time for the Preds.
Nice! I probably should have grabbed my tickets in that section. Is 308 row 1 seats 1 , 2, and 3 decent?

Gonna be a lot of Blue and Orange mixed in the upper levels of the arena at this game.

Nice! I probably should have grabbed my tickets in that section. Is 308 row 1 seats 1 , 2, and 3 decent?

You’re good there. Any lower rows in 300 level are decent seats. Just so happens that the end with the fan zones are the same level as club seats, built that way.

VN Store

Back