Tennessee Mailbox not cover.

Too much? :)

um-tv.jpg

Tennessee Volunteers Helmet Style Mailbox - OnlineSports.com
d8a.gif

Reactions: HalfullVol
Could have been worse...…….back 6-7 years ago, I worked with a boneheaded guy who would always say, "Google is your friend".

After first couple of hundred renditions, that got rather stale.

Ida Pinched her ear. She'd straightened up then.

What I was thinking. Not too hard a project and I bet you would be more proud of the finished product

I used to work with a lady whose husband painted checkerboard mailboxes. Start with a white mailbox and tape it off. They looked awesome. I bought two of them over the years. It had to be pretty easy to do, but he was retired and did it as a sideline. That would be a fun project!

Depending on where you live, if you are going to put up a Vols mailbox, you may want to line the inside with cement. Then you can share the videos of the knuckle dragging fans from other SEC teams who bounce bats off of it and smash their own cars, windows or themselves, on the bat rebound. Besides, we need some fun until football picks back up.

mailbox.jpg

My girlfriend made one up for me a couple years ago and I still haven’t put it up. The orange isn’t perfect AD39FBDE-22D1-4796-B183-7F177B0B23E7.jpegB8AF35A9-1D39-4881-B3A9-E15235B843CA.jpeg009F6477-B92C-4DFA-90E3-F289618E461D.jpeg

but it’s still pretty cool.

Reactions: Freak
I really like that and she did a great job.....I always liked that that VOLS logo.

One of her friend’s has one of those decal printers and I guess that’s the first thing she pulled up. I may get some orange numbers and go ahead and put it up.

VN Store

Back