Tennessee lands Justin Powell

Gottcha. Lol. My bad...point still stands...but ill wait and see..not dogging the kid. Just curious as to why the hype
Well he was pursued by multiple high level programs, he was a sharpshooter in AAU and through 11 games in college he was as well...besides that he also showed the ability to play PG at 6’6” which could come in handy given our lack of PG’s on the roster.

Say what you want about how he got to his 44%, that elite by every standard out there.

Reactions: whodeycin85
You pointed out that Powell only shot wellnin a few games. One of those was against the best defense in the country.
Which is why i said i hope its the rule and not the exception....1 great game against a to defensive team is great..but no shows against poor defensives teams isn't..thus streaky

I’d say his stats will be relatively the same his first year here. I’d take that all day.

Edit: I can see his scoring picking up a little though.
I can see his scoring going up but his assists going down due to Chandler/others being primary ball handlers. Rebounds however, we'd love for that go stay or go up.

VN Store

Back