Tennessee Lady Vols Volleyball

teacherdean

I don’t hear much about Lady Vols Volleyball I have seen them a couple times on ESPN and these ladies look real good. Their new coach seems to be on the ball. The SEC appears to be a tough VB conference. One of my former students plays for Missouri’s VB team. Tennessee took Missouri down in Knoxville, I think 3 games to 1. Missouri was picked to finish 3rd in the SEC. Go LV Volleyball.

Reactions: RollerVol
We have a pretty good team...imo, mid pack...and an excellent young coach! Lately we've been a little out of kilter without our extremely talented outside hitter Tessa Grubbs. After the nine day break, she should be back from the concussion protocol and I expect us to be more effective on offense. Keep your eyes on Lily Felts, she's gonna be a really good one.

Reactions: RollerVol
we're better than we've been in a while...still got a little ways to go yet...and,

GO LADY VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a pretty good team...imo, mid pack...and an excellent young coach! Lately we've been a little out of kilter without our extremely talented outside hitter Tessa Grubbs. After the nine day break, she should be back from the concussion protocol and I expect us to be more effective on offense. Keep your eyes on Lily Felts, she's gonna be a really good one.
I have watched most every game and LIly Felts is the real deal.I believe she was injured and out on at least one of our loses in the Dayton tournament and one other match. We have several good freshmen and getting Grubbs back has to help us. The two loses to KY were for real because they are flat out better than us right now! JMHO

Agreed. Felts has been spectacular at times. Perinar and Mehaffey have been productive and hard-hitting, too. The highest rated of the freshmen, Emily Shriner, transferred out before the season started. I don't know what became of Emma Binns. Hopefully the surprising start portends a competitive future on the national scene.

Agreed. Felts has been spectacular at times. Perinar and Mehaffey have been productive and hard-hitting, too. The highest rated of the freshmen, Emily Shriner, transferred out before the season started. I don't know what became of Emma Binns. Hopefully the surprising start portends a competitive future on the national scene.
I am not sure who Emily Shriner is or Emma Binns. Inform me if you can and thanks!

Non-related...to my knowledge.
Maybe both wanted to play for Patrick and was not offered by ER. I did not find either on any other roster for D1. I think ER has done a good job with what he had left her and maybe we will see a better group of skill players with her first class.

VN Store

Back