Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

Another pitcher for the 2024 class. From NY State, assuming based on her playing with GA Impact Premier- Caymol (same Caymol of former commit) and coming south that her pitching coach is Mike Muhleisen, which means power, drop and rise style.

Played against this one in the summer. Best P we ever faced. Took her out and we made it a close game, brought her back in and shut it down again. She is definitely a difference maker

Don't think they are closely related if they are based on Heath not spelling her name right. It's not Benji's kid as he lives in Knoxville.
I would expect that they are related even with the lack of the i . He most likely would not given her a shout out like he did. Dont remember any others he has did this with.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Played against this one in the summer. Best P we ever faced. Took her out and we made it a close game, brought her back in and shut it down again. She is definitely a difference maker
Young lady has a good rise ball, however if I'm being honest I can't see her contributing until late in her career here. I'm not at all trying to disparage her and she is a fantastic pitcher.

Young lady has a good rise ball, however if I'm being honest I can't see her contributing until late in her career here. I'm not at all trying to disparage her and she is a fantastic pitcher.
She has more than a rb. But we’ll see how it goes. We also beat Pickens. Not trying to make anything out of that statement and I know they’re in different classes, but if I was picking a team I know which one I’d pick.

Last edited:
Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
Was in Knoxville yesterday and swung by the field for a few minutes. IF was doing fielding agility and footwork drills with disc cones. I thought Taylor and Destiny did quite well. A 2B needs to be bendy and twisty and both showed signs of that, I felt they were a bit stiff in the fall games. Destiny must be figuring into the 2B equation at certain times. Also, Lair was out there with the IF but not participating. She may have also been with the OF at some point but they must have been inside hitting. Also she soft tossed for a few minutes after drills with Zaida. That was good to see. Don’t know if Karen’s considering her for IF or OF or both. If she’s completely cleared for spring our depth will get a strong boost.

Was in Knoxville yesterday and swung by the field for a few minutes. IF was doing fielding agility and footwork drills with disc cones. I thought Taylor and Destiny did quite well. A 2B needs to be bendy and twisty and both showed signs of that, I felt they were a bit stiff in the fall games. Destiny must be figuring into the 2B equation at certain times. Also, Lair was out there with the IF but not participating. She may have also been with the OF at some point but they must have been inside hitting. Also she soft tossed for a few minutes after drills with Zaida. That was good to see. Don’t know if Karen’s considering her for IF or OF or both. If she’s completely cleared for spring our depth will get a strong boost.
Lair’s skill set if healthy is outfield. She looked real good out there last year. IMHO.

So I laughed when I read that Extra Inning Softball ranked BOTH of the Leach twins the 12th best prospect in the country. Were they trying to be
funny with that--because otherwise it's rather lame. .

So I laughed when I read that Extra Inning Softball ranked BOTH of the Leach twins the 12th best prospect in the country. Were they trying to be
funny with that--because otherwise it's rather lame. .
Definitely something EIS has to correct as it has gotten worse over the years in regards to multiple rankings. When Brentt came over from Flo and launched his rankings there was duplicate rankings but not the extreme it has been the past few rankings. A Top 100 kid now is a Top 250-300, which defeats the purpose. Nothing wrong with just slotting the kid 1-500 and let the rest take care of itself. He did get heat from Unity Johnson/Ross this past summer on rankings of the 2024 class.

Reactions: turbovol
Good to see Karen is grabbing all the Leach sisters. Aubrey was one of my favorite players so hope the sisters can follow her leave nothing on the field attitude.

VN Store

Back