Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

Good article in today's News Sentinel about the addition of a top pitching transfer from Bowling Green who has two years of eligibility left and was all MAC in 2022.

Love the outfield help in Donihoo and added pitching depth with Gottschall. That frees up Lair or Rylie or both to play 2B and C. If Katie or MeSusan can handle one OF spot. Would love another arm, never have enough especially with Ashley’s health being an issue. On another note Congrats to Ashley Morgan on her engagement. She posted pix of her fiancé proposing.

They are now officially the UConn of women's softball, which really dulls everything down. It's annoying going into a season and postseason knowing who the winner is going to be.
Agree. I can’t be mad, they pull from the same base and have perfected the model we have tried.

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
Love the outfield help in Donihoo and added pitching depth with Gottschall. That frees up Lair or Rylie or both to play 2B and C. If Katie or MeSusan can handle one OF spot. Would love another arm, never have enough especially with Ashley’s health being an issue. On another note Congrats to Ashley Morgan on her engagement. She posted pix of her fiancé proposing.
Can you post Ashleys Pix !

Caliyah Thompson medically retires. Sad to see as she had lots of potential.

Had not seen that, but you can only surgically repair a shoulder so many times. It’s tragic, because I firmly believe she would have gone down as one of the best to ever play here, has she not had the shoulder problems.

Had not seen that, but you can only surgically repair a shoulder so many times. It’s tragic, because I firmly believe she would have gone down as one of the best to ever play here, has she not had the shoulder problems.
You could see it just was always in a sling. It is sad for her and us.

VN Store

Back