Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

Pannell can play day 1, Mesusan can play day 1, Pickens can play day 1. After that it’s depth and time needed. I don’t see Underwood being in the lineup.
If Beautae-Milloy-West not OF (I liked the couple of weeks they were) and Beautae comes in to 2B and/or West to C, do you think Taylor or Mesusan gets the nod in OF, I know it’s way too early but just curious of opinions at this point. Webber, Parsons ( if she returns and injury allows in mix too)

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
If Beautae-Milloy-West not OF (I liked the couple of weeks they were) and Beautae comes in to 2B and/or West to C, do you think Taylor or Mesusan gets the nod in OF, I know it’s way too early but just curious of opinions at this point. Webber, Parsons ( if she returns and injury allows in mix too)
I had heard that Webber is most likey not returning due to getting married. I dont know at all but as much as Karen likes Parsons she may if elegible .

We are talking about how their players feel about their coach..no?

It was about relating to players and also motivating them. It's difficult to gauge motivation without results. I'm optimistic about Kellie and specifically this coming season, but she hasn't done a whole lot in terms of concrete results. But she's only been here for three seasons, with her first one being cut short of the NCAAT. The bottom line is we haven't seen the results of motivation from Kellie like we have Vitello, and Vitello took over a program that was on harder times than Kellie did. We've gone from not making the SECT to being the consensus #1 team under him.

Reactions: tbwhhs
Sarah Willis of Washington is in the transfer portal. She impressed me in February. She can hit and pitch. Might be someone worth looking at if Rogers does not come back

Sarah Willis of Washington is in the transfer portal. She impressed me in February. She can hit and pitch. Might be someone worth looking at if Rogers does not come back

We need people in the circle whether Rogers comes back or not. Erin is graduating, and we've gotten little from the rest.

Fouts just sent a clear message in support of Alabama and that she will return. I’m guessing this post came about because of all the drama surrounding the program

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
What is going on at Bama?! 5 players including 4 that started their last game! Something happened or is Murph leaving? But Fouts, Shipman, and Prange committed to another year today so who knows.

What is going on at Bama?! 5 players including 4 that started their last game! Something happened or is Murph leaving? But Fouts, Shipman, and Prange committed to another year today so who knows.

Murphy made a bad choice keeping Tow for 5th year instead of Sides. She has been a cancer from what I’ve heard, but Murphy is going nowhere.

Probably not the end of news in Tuscaloosa this month.

You may not want to answer but hearing anything on LSU or Auburn?

On another tangent theres another veteran coach (not in Tuscaloosa or Knoxville) that a former travel ball coaching friend heard may be considering stepping away.

You may not want to answer but hearing anything on LSU or Auburn?

On another tangent theres another veteran coach (not in Tuscaloosa or Knoxville) that a former travel ball coaching friend heard may be considering stepping away.

Auburn gave Dean a contract extension at the beginning of April, which seemed like really odd timing to me. So he’s locked in for at least two years. I wasn’t convinced he’d be back next year and then this extension comes out of nowhere.

LSU has underperformed relative to its talent for several years now. They won’t force a change, but I have to wonder if Beth might look for a new challenge, particularly if some jobs open up as a result of big names moving to the jobs we have talked about earlier in this thread.

Do we think anyone in our program, especially key players are thinking of transferring?

I would be extremely surprised if anyone who started more than 11 games this year transferred or gave up the game.

I think the only roster question as far as players returning is if Ashley Rogers health concerns keep her from coming back next year as she planned to do. She has dealt with three separate unrelated injuries in the last 12 months. That’s tough.

Reactions: TouchOfGrey
Auburn gave Dean a contract extension at the beginning of April, which seemed like really odd timing to me. So he’s locked in for at least two years. I wasn’t convinced he’d be back next year and then this extension comes out of nowhere.

LSU has underperformed relative to its talent for several years now. They won’t force a change, but I have to wonder if Beth might look for a new challenge, particularly if some jobs open up as a result of big names moving to the jobs we have talked about earlier in this thread.

She would make a lot of sense at FSU with her Florida connections. My question with anything FSU is will they pay?

VN Store

Back