Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

Karen appears to at least be trying on the recruiting trail.
She missed on in state kids the last 3 years that we see in the SEC. Circle and OF mainly. Not sure if she gets back in with Danley but good sign they are there. Linton would be comparable to Bahl, small power kid. Outstanding athlete needs work in the circle as she tries to power it by kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
But also the dynamic of the difference in two kids from the same family in regards to work ethic. Didn't play well with the staff that Madison constantly worked and Allie went through the motions. Is it fair to have the same expectations, no. But also not too much to ask to tap into the God given ability. But goes back to what DeerPark said about the boyfriend, once he left she was alone on campus with a team she never bonded with.

Thanks guys....Explains a lot.

Reactions: Majors
Is there any chance we could break down this mega-thread into series threads instead? 🤯 Trying to get caught up on here after a time away is so challenging. Lol

Use the search bar....it does wonders for whatever you're looking for. I like having softball in a big thread not many on here follow softball like lady vol basketball.

Reactions: William_77
Use the search bar....it does wonders for whatever you're looking for. I like having softball in a big thread not many on here follow softball like lady vol basketball.
That could be because it's not "advertised" as well with individual game threads. I follow all the softball games but rarely post, and agree it would be much nicer if someone created a new thread for each game like every other sport does. I certainly don't mind doing it, but thought that perhaps one of the frequent softball posters may want to take ownership.

Why should the Lady Vols softball team not get the same respect as every other sport.

That could be because it's not "advertised" as well with individual game threads. I follow all the softball games but rarely post, and agree it would be much nicer if someone created a new thread for each game like every other sport does. I certainly don't mind doing it, but thought that perhaps one of the frequent softball posters may want to take ownership.

Why should the Lady Vols softball team not get the same respect as every other sport.
LONG TIME LV SOFTBALL FAN AND I SAY GO FOR IT!

FSU/Florida heading in to 9th. I thought that we had runner on 2nd base. FSU/UF don't play that way. How does it work??

FSU/Florida heading in to 9th. I thought that we had runner on 2nd base. FSU/UF don't play that way. How does it work??
My understanding is that they were just testing that rule out at the Saint Pete Invitational, but it hadn’t actually been implemented yet.

This second hand cause I didn’t read it but in the upgrade proposal that 60 million was going up Lindsey Nelson but there was also 15 million proposal for Sherri Lee. Hope that is true.

Reactions: MS_LdyVols_fan
This second hand cause I didn’t read it but in the upgrade proposal that 60 million was going up Lindsey Nelson but there was also 15 million proposal for Sherri Lee. Hope that is true.

What would you like to see changed if it were your $15M?

VN Store

Back