Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

Next year will be interesting. I think we have 10 coming in and 7? leaving (Edmoundson, Leach, Davis, Bender, Ayala, Morgan, and Fox).Net result of +3 if nothing changes. Some tough decisions.
Always changing. We will have some expected leave and some not expected to leave or just not play. One to watch is Rogers, already graduated and has plans for med-school. I've been told she was not coming back but like I said, always changing.

Always changing. We will have some expected leave and some not expected to leave or just not play. One to watch is Rogers, already graduated and has plans for med-school. I've been told she was not coming back but like I said, always changing.

Yeah it seems most fans expect Rogers to stay and I'm like ... why? She's battled injuries through a lot of her career and already has her degree. I'd be very surprised if she stays next year and doesn't move on to med school.

We will see where they are by the time they get to that last series, their schedule has not been the most difficult, to put it lightly. Only 3 wins against ranked teams.

Auburn's SOS is 37 while Georgia's is 99 but okay.

Either way, saying Auburn doesn't have a pulse is weird and inaccurate. If we an lose to MSU we can definitely lose to Auburn.

Last edited:
Reactions: orange beard
Yeah it seems most fans expect Rogers to stay and I'm like ... why? She's battled injuries through a lot of her career and already has her degree. I'd be very surprised if she stays next year and doesn't move on to med school.
Yep i think she moves on to med school especially if she has been accepted! Acceptance does not come along every day and i know because i went through it. I hope she does but i would be surprised!

Interesting Kilfoyl is pitching back to back. I guess Montana ain't got it anymore. LOL. Still interesting.
Maybe the Alabama coach figures Georgia likes Montana's rise ball too much since she lost on Saturday. Just hope she's not injured as the reason for her absence in tonight's game.

Auburn's SOS is 37 while Georgia's is 99 but okay.

Either way, saying Auburn doesn't have a pulse is weird and inaccurate. If we an lose to MSU we can definitely lose to Auburn.

I’m sure they could take a game, but they will have at least 11 conference losses by the time they come in here the last weekend of the regular season.

Maybe the Alabama coach figures Georgia likes Montana's rise ball too much since she lost on Saturday. Just hope she's not injured as the reason for her absence in tonight's game.

Nothing wrong with Montana. Good decision 6 inning walk-off and Perfect Game Kilfoyl.

Reactions: William_77
Next year will be interesting. I think we have 10 coming in and 7? leaving (Edmoundson, Leach, Davis, Bender, Ayala, Morgan, and Fox).Net result of +3 if nothing changes. Some tough decisions.

The current roster size is still a couple under the maximum you can have. So, depending on what kids have been promised scholarship wise, you could very easily accommodate the newcomers without anybody else leaving. A couple of the players you listed there are on far less of a scholarship than you would think.

Reactions: TouchOfGrey
Always changing. I’ve heard she is not, for Tennessee it would be great and welcomed.

I don't get the "always changing" part that you keep posting. She committed to the coaches and to an academic plan for the next two years back in the summer. Literally nothing has changed since then. From an academic standpoint, she needs the classes she'll take next year to get into medical school.

I don't get the "always changing" part that you keep posting. She committed to the coaches and to an academic plan for the next two years back in the summer. Literally nothing has changed since then. From an academic standpoint, she needs the classes she'll take next year to get into medical school.
I was told she is not coming back. And that was as recent as three weeks ago. Again, if she’s back that would be welcomed but I’ll stay where I’m at on this.

That would be news to her family, I'll leave it at that.
We are hearing two different things, I have no reason to not believe the one who told me. Not family but someone close to the situation on the Tennessee side. Like I said, always changing as you said this past summer committed to being back and I said three weeks ago is when I was told. You don’t know me and I don’t know you, I appreciate the info you bring, but I’ll stay where I’m at. If she’s back I’ll be the first here to say welcome back and I was wrong.

VN Store

Back