Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

volman128

Non-Lady Vol news but big win for SEC recruiting with UCLA to Big Ten news today. I expect 2 more to the Big Ten in the next year with them. Gonna break up the Pac-12. UCLA will still get theirs but the SEC will have the premier spot to play softball all to themselves.
LMFAO that makes no sense from a geographical standpoint. It's worse than West Virginia being in the Big 12.

DeerPark12

How shocking. They get tons of high profile transfers every season.
I will give Kenny credit for one thing, he may overly rely on transfers, but he manages to get them without tampering and waits until they actually go in the portal before contacting them. I don’t know that building a program almost exclusively on transfers will work forever, but it has certainly worked for him the last few years. And he still managed to do it the right way, which is shocking in today’s game.

Jax_Vol

I will give Kenny credit for one thing, he may overly rely on transfers, but he manages to get them without tampering and waits until they actually go in the portal before contacting them. I don’t know that building a program almost exclusively on transfers will work forever, but it has certainly worked for him the last few years. And he still managed to do it the right way, which is shocking in today’s game.
Yes. And Karen is only winning 76% of the games.

TouchOfGrey

Cydney Sanders is transferring to OU. Looks like everyone is playing for 2nd place & another boring season of softball is ahead. Once again a big super team built.
College athletics as we have known them are over. It seems like the wild,wild,west now. Talking out of both sides of my mouth I understand Stirako (graduated) and Sanders and Torres (coaching change) leaving, I just hate they all went to OU. But of course we signed three, none of them graduates or from coaching changes. But still glad we have them. The last two biggest dominos to fall will be Haley Lee from A&M and Palacios from AZ. Please not OU! I’ve accepted the fact there is hs recruiting and then portal recruiting which is becoming just as important. Until it changes we have to play the game too and become good at it. It just seems other factors outweigh school or program loyalty. But like I say, I can see both sides. Cest la Vie

anecwnrjcns12

College athletics as we have known them are over. It seems like the wild,wild,west now. Talking out of both sides of my mouth I understand Stirako (graduated) and Sanders and Torres (coaching change) leaving, I just hate they all went to OU. But of course we signed three, none of them graduates or from coaching changes. But still glad we have them. The last two biggest dominos to fall will be Haley Lee from A&M and Palacios from AZ. Please not OU! I’ve accepted the fact there is hs recruiting and then portal recruiting which is becoming just as important. Until it changes we have to play the game too and become good at it. It just seems other factors outweigh school or program loyalty. But like I say, I can see both sides. Cest la Vie
I would say meono from AZ is a pretty good get. Former Pac-12 batting champ would be a huge get from anyone. I am also glad for our 3 transfers as I think we are getting better transfer year after year.

CoryDallasLV

They still have to play the games and stay healthy. We’ve seen plenty of favorites and even number 1 teams fall in the regionals and not make it to the WCWS. Like anecwnrjcns12 said there are still some great transfers out there yet to land.

Majors

It’ll be a revolving door until it’s addressed. Mid-major schools should elevate their rosters but that would come at the expenses of a Power 5 player being humbled. NCAA should of had a plan in place for players transferring, immediate eligibility if they transfer outside Power 5 to mid-major, D2/3.

anecwnrjcns12

It’ll be a revolving door until it’s addressed. Mid-major schools should elevate their rosters but that would come at the expenses of a Power 5 player being humbled. NCAA should of had a plan in place for players transferring, immediate eligibility if they transfer outside Power 5 to mid-major, D2/3.
I think the majority of players would definitely disagree with you. I am on the fence on whether or not a player should sit out

VN Store