Tennessee Lady Vols Softball 2022.

These are the name Extra Inning Softball floated out. I wouldn't be surprised by anyone on the list, but the only three that make sense to me today are Deifel ,Gajewski and D'Amour.
Tim Walton
Lonni Alameda
Beth Torina
Kenny Gajewski
Courtney Deifel
Pete D’Amour
Craig Snider
Rodney DeLong
Sharonda McDonald
Trisha Ford

Kenny G off the board with extension
Alameda off the board with extension

A&M wouldn’t appreciate Deifel the way Arkansas does until she wins them a national title. No way I make that move if I’m her. She’s basically been the Tony Vitello of softball at Arky - building what was a moribund program into a legitimate power. She may not yet have broken through into OKC, but it’s coming soon if she stays.

Another UCLA bomb to make it 7-3 in the 7th. This would be only the 3rd loss of the year for OU and would force the “if necessary” game to decide who goes to the final series.

Lol, turns out all UCLA did was poke the bear. Already 3-0 OU in the 1st

Hah, did not realize that UCLA was only going to have 30 minutes to celebrate beating Goliath. Was very surprised to open the ESPN App and see a 6-0 game already in the 4th inning.

Hah, did not realize that UCLA was only going to have 30 minutes to celebrate beating Goliath. Was very surprised to open the ESPN App and see a 6-0 game already in the 4th inning.
The announcers were talking about how players would like to play back to back games, but I would have thought that with the heat and magnitude of that if necessary game that a game break would give both teams to refuel & stay in the AC

I realize there are time pressures but teams need more than a 30-minute break between games. That is /ridiculous./
I hope this is not the case going forward. 30 minute break before an if necessary game that decides whether your season continues or not? That is not “taking care of your athletes”. With how hot it is in OKC right now playing 2 games back to back is horrible. If I was KIP I would bring that up in my postgame how we should have gotten a game break.

Reactions: volinjax
I hope this is not the case going forward. 30 minute break before an if necessary game that decides whether your season continues or not? That is not “taking care of your athletes”. With how hot it is in OKC right now playing 2 games back to back is horrible. If I was KIP I would bring that up in my postgame how we should have gotten a game break.
Doesn’t make sense UCLA gave it a good shot though.

All they talked about last was player safety and spreading things out and they pull that schedule today. Ncaa is something else.

Jocelyn Alo... Nuff said...
I’m really interested to see who OU will have next year offensively. I mean you still have Jennings, Hansen, & Coleman, but you don’t have Alo and that’s a relief in itself. I’m sure they will get transfer starters as they always do.

Reactions: Rixxx
I’m really interested to see who OU will have next year offensively. I mean you still have Jennings, Hansen, & Coleman, but you don’t have Alo and that’s a relief in itself. I’m sure they will get transfer starters as they always do.

Will definitely be interesting. Wonder if Lyons is coming back as I believe she still has an extra year for Covid. I would expect a couple of those highly ranked freshman hitters riding their bench this year could be big producers next year. Of course they bring in the top high school pitcher again next year, so I don’t expect their pitching to fall off much. I think they miss Trautwein a bit at least early. Also assuming Bahl gets fully healed so who knows.

Reactions: anecwnrjcns12
Will definitely be interesting. Wonder if Lyons is coming back as I believe she still has an extra year for Covid. I would expect a couple of those highly ranked freshman hitters riding their bench this year could be big producers next year. Of course they bring in the top high school pitcher again next year, so I don’t expect their pitching to fall off much. I think they miss Trautwein a bit at least early. Also assuming Bahl gets fully healed so who knows.
I think that there might be a few transfers from OU to other schools. I mean they probably want to go to a school where they will be immediate impacts rather than riding the bench on the top team in the country

VN Store

Back