Tennessee Lady Vol News

This may be the sweetest thing I've ever seen Candace do for her Lady Vol sisters. I don't know if she truly believes in this outcome, but it is utterly poignant that she was willing to take the inevitable ribbing for this bracket.

Gosh, Candace. You've made me cry. 🥹

Attachments

• 8A691032-3F85-4996-8EDA-864C778F7263.png
    8A691032-3F85-4996-8EDA-864C778F7263.png
    5.2 MB · Views: 82
This may be the sweetest thing I've ever seen Candace do for her Lady Vol sisters. I don't know if she truly believes in this outcome, but it is utterly poignant that she was willing to take the inevitable ribbing for this bracket.

Gosh, Candace. You've made me cry. 🥹
Except, she has to believe we can beat SC. 😅

How did we miss out on Fritz from Maryville? We might get to see her close up this weekend.

I really wish we had offered CMM.

So I assume this is the best spot to ask this or mention it, but do we think this year's lack of recruiting had something to do with the returning players?

I mean if Jackson (a projected top 10 pick) is willing to return you have to think there is a good NIL in place to be attractive enough to keep high picks from leaving for the WNBA.

Do we think Horston returns too?

That was my thought. If the staff already had an idea Jackson would return along with Key and possibly Jordy it could have turned off some HS recruits.

This staff is honest and would have made no promises so unless they really play well they would be down the depth chart a long way.

Maybe so!! Think they just let it slip or it’s erroneous?

There are some mistakes throughout the article, like saying Iowa St. just won the Big 12 tournament for the first time (they also won in 2000 and 2001) and sometimes "the pick" doesn't actually match who they just said would win the game in the previous sentence, so I'm guessing it's erroneous. But ya never know...;)

VN Store

Back